First of all Lord James Montgomery Falsworth the original Union Jack
    Attachment 38085
    Attachment 38086

And his impressive daughter Lady Jacqueline AKA Spitfire
    Attachment 38087
    I miss them both.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Peril View Post
    Swift Cloud - Jacali Kane (Earth-483) - Speedster, cowgirl.
    Introduced in Marvel Zombies 5, she comes from an old west type of earth and travelled with (Aaron Stack )Machine Man and Howard the Duck to alternate earths to eradicate zombie viruses. I thought she would make an appearance in one of the Battleworld minis, like 1872 but no, I guess Marvel has enough Native American heroines.

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    She's probably too overpowered for the main MU. Willingness (and skill) to use ranged weapons + some trick ammo like Hawkeye's + superspeed = 99% of the enemies are toast before they even know she's there.
    Put her in CHAMPIONS!

Astonishing Member

I'm surprised that this Info wasn't updated already......

Quote Originally Posted by Draegwolf View Post

Ghost Rider 2099 (Kenshiro "Zero" Cochrane): It seems that just about every character from 2099 has had made regular appearances through the years with the exception of Zero Cochrane. Outside of a few issues of Timestorm the Ghost Rider of 2099 has been mysteriously absent from Marvel's memory despite constantly revisiting the year and characters from 2099. You would think that he could have made an appearance in series like Exiles, Contest of Champions, or any of the comics dealing with the 2099 era. I don't know who we saw in Secret Wars: Ghost Riders but it sure as hell wasn't Zero.
    ....Anyway, if the 2099 readers have been following what's been going on during the Tie-Ins Issues involving the SECOND CIVIL WAR; then they already know about "Zero" Cochrane's/GR 2099's recent appearance within (Last Month's) SPIDER-MAN 2099 #14.....

.....Interesting enough, said Issue already introduced (into the 2099 World) Julie, Jack & Katie Power AKA the Power Pack...!

it inntroudced A power pack, we didn't get any names beyond that.

It also reintroduced Moon Knight 2099, Daredevil 2099 and several other 2099 characters from Secret Wars 2099 or before.
    I surrender to the Contest

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Wessex View Post
    it introduced A power pack, we didn't get any names beyond that.

It also reintroduced Moon Knight 2099, Daredevil 2099 and several other 2099 characters from Secret Wars 2099 or before.
    The names of the "Power Pack 2099" were confirmed within this week's SPIDER-MAN 2099 #15.

Fantastic Member

Can we say pretty much ALL the Golden Age heroes that didn't stick around until now? There must be so many we barely know EXIST!

I don't know if she counts as "unremembered" but she's awesome and isn't currently showing up in anything......RAHNE! Where is Wolfsbane and why is she not with Sunspot and Cannonball?

Ultimate Member

Last I checked she was working at a church/youth hostel or something like that...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Inhuman X View Post
    How about 1944's Miss America from Timely (Marvel) Comics:

Attachment 15789

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Am...Marvel_Comics)
    Loved Miss America. I have the digital copies of her old adventures. She got knocked out A lot lol.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Wessex View Post
    it inntroudced A power pack, we didn't get any names beyond that.

I don't know that I was aware they had created a Moon Knight or Power Pack 2099. The MK2099 is something I need to explore.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Power Pack 2099 are the originals (hadn't read this week's SM2099 before I posted that).

Moon Knight 2099 was from one of the later mini-series, ISTR. there was an article on the site about who SM2099 had brought back and the last time we'd seen them.
    I surrender to the Contest

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

The Swordsman and Magdalene.

BANNED

I remember those two. They're from alternate Earth's like OML, Miles Morales and The Maker.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhudrew View Post
    Just as a point of correction, Cat and Mouse weren't introduced during the Shroud's '94 limited series, but had been around since the 80's as part of his supporting cast. For some reason, the artists on that series decided to make them tremendously muscle-bound "action" support, rather than the regular joe characters they'd always been. (Just one of several issues I have with that series.)

I really like the Shroud, but he's one character that has never really worked very well. He was a direct Batman homage character in his original appearance in Marvel Super-Villain Team-Up, and then they later ditched his gadgets and gave him some actual super powers, and gave him a backstory of being a hero masquerading as a villain to take them down from within. An interesting concept, but no Shroud story I've ever read really seems to explore what that means. How exactly does a guy masquerade as a villain without undertaking villainous acts themselves? At some point, wouldn't he either have to get his hands dirty or else risk no one in the villain community taking him seriously? And how often can the people he works with have their plans derailed or go to prison before someone gets wise? It seemed like a concept that no writer really wanted to delve into, and just used as a hook to have a "misunderstood superhero fight and eventual team-up" story.

I'd love to see someone take a real, genuine run at the character and explore that hero masquerading as villain concept, though.

(As an aside, I always felt that they really lost something with the character of Dansen Macabre, who was introduced as an assassin from a rival cult out to kill the Shroud, and then someone- Englehart, I believe- had her suddenly working for the Shroud as a part of the criminal Night Shift, with no explanation and no addressing why she suddenly gave up her mission. Not to mention that she wasn't exactly a criminal before- her only "crime" was trying to kill the Shroud, who was believed to be a criminal.)
    Thanks, I didn't know.

BANNED

Happy 55th Anniversary First Marvel Family 616 Fantastic Four!!! 1961-2016

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Know View Post
    These characters right here.

Marvel's first family.

A combination of no direction, a string of runs that didn't connect and their roles in the MU being supplanted by other characters.

Tony Stark has replaced Reed as the smartest and go-to guy in the Marvel Universe.

Sue Richards has always gotten the shaft when it came to relevance. Sadly, both her and Jean Grey haven't been given anything to do in decades.

Johnny is running with the Uncanny Inhumans now, but I don't think anyone ever connected with him the way people did/do with Peter Parker or other flash young heroes.

Time for a riddle. What has 20 legs and comes in assorted colors?
    Answer that and you'll know why Ben Grimm doesn't matter anymore.

Hickman's FF was the last time in recent memory the FF really made a difference and had direction and before that, Byrne in the last 70s-mid 80s.
    The cornerstone of the Marvel Universe!