Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

THE GODDESS.

Captain Universe, Tamara Devoux!

Man, imho, Singularity, which seems to have taken her place, is pretty boring. I miss Tamara...

BANNED

Cool The Human Fly!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Peril View Post

An interesting looking character to me. Is this character currently alive, dead or in limbo?

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post

An interesting looking character to me. Is this character currently alive, dead or in limbo?
    There Human Fly was a licensed character.

Mighty Member

All of Hopeless's Avenger Arena originals.

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post

The character, not the stories, was actually based on a real person. The Human Fly was a Canadian daredevil said to be stunt man Rick Rojatt who had had a brief and mysterious career. His back story didn't hold up to scrutiny and his stunts didn't go as planned but he did break one of Evel Knievel's records then retired. I guess when he stopped the books stopped. There's supposed to be a movie about him in the works.

"Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy... and we shall have peace."

BANNED

Default GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2's Villain Revealed - In an Unlikely Way

http://www.newsarama.com/32680-guard...ikely-way.html
    "Ayesha is played in the film by Elizabeth Debicki, and has her roots in comic books as "Her," a female equivalent of Adam Warlock..."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    I miss Blink and Mimic the most:

Hey yeah! Would like them to show up in any marvel comic in 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    Master Mind Excello, the Phantom Reporter and the original Black Widow. Have they appeared anywhere since The Twelve? Have any of the Twelve shown up since that book was finally completed?

Sandy Hausler
    There is actually a marvel character named the Phantom Reporter? LOL!

Melee

Hardball

Prima Donna

Vox

Incredible Member

Doctor Demonicus, mad geneticist who created giant monsters to plunder the world, fought Godzilla, S.H.I.E.L.D. ,and the Shogun Warriors. Tangled with the Avengers, switched from kaiju to superhumans, and raise a chunk of the Pacific floor with the aid of his Pacific Overlords. Lost it all, and ended up becoming a member of the Hood's gang. About time for Demonicus to make a comeback with the kaiju creation to follow up on his ideas for world conquest.

I really loved the enemies that the New Warriors fought back in the first volume. I've really never seen them since and I thought they had a lot of potential. Psionex, Folding Circle, Force of Nature... I enjoyed all of them

folding1.jpg

Also, Evilhawk. He was just all kinds of awesome... and has been reduced to a hallucination. Talk about a downgrade!!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Peril View Post
    The character, not the stories, was actually based on a real person. The Human Fly was a Canadian daredevil said to be stunt man Rick Rojatt who had had a brief and mysterious career. His back story didn't hold up to scrutiny and his stunts didn't go as planned but he did break one of Evel Knievel's records then retired. I guess when he stopped the books stopped. There's supposed to be a movie about him in the works.

He was already out of action or about to be, when the book STARTED. It ran for 19 issues, from September 1977 to March 1979. But that record attempt you mentioned happened in 1977. He succeeded but crashed his motorbike and broke his ankle in the process. That was the end of his career.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Rojatt

BANNED

Thanks Johnny Peril and Digifiend for the info on The Human Fly!

BANNED

I agree for Demonicus to make a comeback with the kaiju creation to follow up on his ideas for world conquest.

BANNED

Talking Happy Birthday "Our Pal" Sal Buscema!!!

Balder the Brave #1-4

Odin the All-Father is gone, and death goddess Hela is stockpiling souls for the fight to take his place!
    Thor leads Asgard's finest to rescue the dead from a fate WORSE than death, while Thor's brother-in-arms Balder battles giants to rescue his beloved Queen Karnilla!
    Artwork by Sal Buscema
    http://talesfromthekryptonian.blogsp...l-buscema.html