Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BANNED

Some people need to stop being so snagged on the gay thing.

He already explained it, let it go. He wrote it the best way he could and still I see posts grinding on that for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by TOXIC View Post
    Some people need to stop being so snagged on the gay thing.

He already explained it, let it go. He wrote it the best way he could and still I see posts grinding on that for no reason.
    These people will probably not take this criticism seriously if you can't even address your issue directly to them but that is of cause pure speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    But what if the cousin wants a gay relationship WITH YOU?!?

Oh, and by the way . . . isn't sex between cousins okay / legal depending on whether they're more distant cousins? I thought it was first cousins that were a no-no, but second-or-third cousins were different. (Weren't FDR and Eleanor Roosevelt distant cousins?)
    In many countries all cousin relationships are legal. It its not so much for legality but more on a personal plan. I find it awkward if my cousin wanted a relationship with the gender of my cousin and the sexuality would be a secondary thing if an issue at all.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tupiaz View Post
    These people will probably not take this criticism seriously if you can't even address your issue directly to them but that is of cause pure speculation.

In many countries all cousin relationships are legal. It its not so much for legality but more on a personal plan. I find it awkward if my cousin wanted a relationship with the gender of my cousin and the sexuality would be a secondary thing if an issue at all.
    grind grind grind

Move on. Either name some characters or discuss the characters chosen. The parameters have been set since the original post.

Incredible Member a moment closer's Avatar

Gold - Field Leader of the Metal Men

Quote Originally Posted by TOXIC View Post
    grind grind grind

Move on. Either name some characters or discuss the characters chosen. The parameters have been set since the original post.
    If the premises is morally questionable it doesn't matter if it was from the beginning or not. If you switch homosexual out with black or jew this topic would probably have been deleted. If he wants to be selected to who he likes be sexual orientation that is one thing and something you can't control. Preventing him asking for it and finding ok you can.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by a moment closer View Post
    Gold - Field Leader of the Metal Men
    already got him. so far I have tempest, gold, beast boy, colossal boy and guy gardner. lightning lad would make 6 I need at least 1 more 2 would be better sense l lad and tempest are both named garth.

BANNED

The Golden Eagle.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rightsuperhero View Post
    The Golden Eagle.
    sorry his real name is Charley Parker but nice try.

BANNED

oh what ever happened to Gavyn Starman 4 ?

BANNED

there is another option. I could get rid of someone and replace that person with l lad but i'm trying not to. if I was going to who would be the best one to remove ? guy gardner, tempest, gold, colossal boy or beast boy.

More human than human thetrellan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tupiaz View Post
    You are reborn as some of your favourite superheroes? What the heck are you talking about? What has this to do with the letter G? Finally your obsession with the hero needs to be straight because you are straight make you sound so homophobic it makes you wonder.
    Dude said it was a fantasy. I question the wisdom of further inquiry. For one, it sounds kind of dopey. So cred for honesty there, but one demerit for the revelation that his favorite superheroes have to be straight. He could have taken all answers and done as he wished. I mean, considering the exceeding abundance of gay characters out there, the only real reason for specifying sexuality is homophobia. Which I only point out to kid_omega_prime as an object lesson: sometimes what you think of as necessary information tells others more than you would like.

Not to worry, though. I'm a touch homophobic too. I try not to let it show and friends don't hold it against me. Though sometimes they call me homo. Phobic, that is.

BANNED

anyway back to topic. if I cant find another hero with a first name that starts with g I was thinking of bumping of the list gold. well for more people that have helped so far thanks. but when I started this topic I think I forgot the requerments... 1) mainstream universe 2) straight 3) I was hopping for someone a little more well known. I looked up this gavin king and he is dead. he only made 26 appearances. oh I do have another bonus question: how did beast boy turn green again ? last time I saw him he was red. now all of a sudden he back to green ?

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by kid_omega_prime View Post
    there is another option. I could get rid of someone and replace that person with l lad but i'm trying not to. if I was going to who would be the best one to remove ? guy gardner, tempest, gold, colossal boy or beast boy.
    As of pre-52 continuity, I believe he was still the regent of his planet - and had maybe given refuge to the Rainians or something like that,

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    As of pre-52 continuity, I believe he was still the regent of his planet - and had maybe given refuge to the Rainians or something like that,
    oh ok I see.

BANNED

well like I said before I could get rid of someone and replace that person with l lad but i'm trying not to. if I was going to who would be the best one to remove ? guy gardner, tempest, gold, colossal boy or beast boy. I myself would probile remove gold but I would like other opions too. oh I know people get sick of me bring this up but I have another question about earth-2. I was looking it up again and found this... "Earth 2 is based on the earlier concepts of Earth-Two and Earth-2." so whats that mean ? is the new 52 earth-2 a combine re-boot of both earth-2's are a new third earth-2 ? now if its a third one then that means that the original jsa, power girl, jay and others we all know are erased from exsistance.