Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kid_omega_prime View Post
    well like I said before I could get rid of someone and replace that person with l lad but i'm trying not to. if I was going to who would be the best one to remove ? guy gardner, tempest, gold, colossal boy or beast boy. I myself would probile remove gold but I would like other opions too. oh I know people get sick of me bring this up but I have another question about earth-2. I was looking it up again and found this... "Earth 2 is based on the earlier concepts of Earth-Two and Earth-2." so whats that mean ? is the new 52 earth-2 a combine re-boot of both earth-2's are a new third earth-2 ? now if its a third one then that means that the original jsa, power girl, jay and others we all know are erased from exsistance.
    It's like driving by a car accident on the highway. You don't want to stop and look, but . . .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    It's like driving by a car accident on the highway. You don't want to stop and look, but . . .
    that didn't help with my questions.

More human than human thetrellan's Avatar

that didn't help with my questions.
    This is a forum, not an answers site. Expect conversation to veer off topic from time to time. I know, not helping.

BANNED

well like I said before I could get rid of someone and replace that person with l lad but i'm trying not to. if I was going to who would be the best one to remove ? guy gardner, tempest, gold, colossal boy or beast boy. I myself would probile remove gold but I would like other opions too. oh I know people get sick of me bring this up but I have another question about earth-2. I was looking it up again and found this... "Earth 2 is based on the earlier concepts of Earth-Two and Earth-2." so whats that mean ? is the new 52 earth-2 a combine re-boot of both earth-2's are a new third earth-2 ? now if its a third one then that means that the original jsa, power girl, jay and others we all know are erased from exsistance.
    what about this question ? if this is a third earth-2 then maybe I could add damage.

what about this question ?
    Ah, . . . that itself is a very good question.

BANNED

Ah, . . . that itself is a very good question.
    whats a good question ?

whats a good question ?
    THAT'S a good question.

BANNED

well I did find another one. goes by Tellus real name Ganglios.

Tellus_005.jpg

I mean if I was really that despreat. but he dose have cool powers.

Powers
    ◾ Alien Physiology: Ganglios has two arms and two stubs which operate as legs but are insufficient to support his body weight. His tail extends longer than his body and he has green eye with no pupils as well as horns, no teeth, scales, no nose and a "third eye" of sorts on his forehead which glows when he uses his powers.
    ◾ Telepathy: One of Ganglios' main abilities is his telepathy. He uses it as a means of communication, investigation, searching, controlling and deciphering. He can even search the mind of an unconscious foe and reach into the subconscious of other individuals. This is a natural ability of his race.
    ◾ Mind Control: Although rarely used, Ganglios' can force his telepathic powers to control lesser minded beings. Normally he uses this ability to allow himself into other's mind to sift through their thoughts without resistance.
    ◾ Telekinesis: One of Ganglios' main abilities is his telekinesis. He uses this to move his large, heavy body about with no difficulty as well as levitating himself and others (with more stress per person). This is not the only way he uses his abilities however.
    ◾ Flight: A form of levitation, Ganglios' can levitate his large body and seem to swim through the air. It is unseen how he reacts in space with this ability.
    ◾ Force Field: Ganglios can create a telekinetic shield around himself and others to protect himself from most physical and energy based attacks.

Abilities
    ◾ Swimming: Ganglios moves about by the use of his Telekinesis, however his normal function of moving is swimming as he does on his home planet so while moving through space or on normal human gravity levels he seems to be swimming through the air.

Weaknesses
    ◾ Asphyxiation: As a sort of alien fish, Ganglios cannot breathe normal human levels of oxygen and requires the production of methane to be pumped into the air in his area in order to breathe. Without his breathing apparatus he would suffocate.

well I did find another one. goes by Tellus real name Ganglios.

Tellus_005.jpg

I mean if I was really that despreat. but he dose have cool powers.
    What do you mean "really that desperate"? In your fantasy, they have to be human, too?

BANNED

What do you mean "really that desperate"? In your fantasy, they have to be human, too?
    well most human, mutants, alien (humanoid) like krytoniton, daximite, guys like... ultra boy, cosmic boy and orion. the only alien I have that's a little out there is J'onn J'onzz.

How about G. Gordon Liddy? He sounds like the kind of guy you're looking for

well most human, mutants, alien (humanoid) like krytoniton, daximite, guys like... ultra boy, cosmic boy and orion. the only alien I have that's a little out there is J'onn J'onzz.
    You know J'onn J'onzz has also been a women in the past, don't you?

And Guy Gardner

Garfield Logan Beast Boy, has been a Dolphin who are bisexual.
    Last edited by Güicho; 02-12-2015 at 08:06 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BaneBreaker View Post
    How about G. Gordon Liddy? He sounds like the kind of guy you're looking for
    well I tried looking up G. Gordon Liddy and I keep finding pics of this guy.

MV5BODY3ODc3NDU5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDQ1NDgyMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR32,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

anyway I just like to appoligise if I affined anybody when I started this topic. that was not my intention I was just looking for someone in the dc mainstream univers that has a first name that starts with the letter G so I could add lightning lad to my list. anyway again im sorry.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    And Guy Gardner

Garfield Logan Beast Boy, has been a Dolphin who are bisexual.
    ok I looked up guy gardner and he was female for a couple of issues and as for beastboy even thought some dolphins are bi just because gar turned into one dose not mean he would be to. he would be a straight dolphin. oh and by the way I do have heroes how were female then were chaned back... like sasquatch and ressuertion man.