Page 337 of 402 FirstFirst ... 237287327333334335336337338339340341347387 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 6026
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Worse yet, is it 616 Natasha or the alternate Earth Natasha currently appearing in Captain Marvel?
    Yeah, the AU Nat would actually make more sense than then 616 one, because she is actually a spacefarer. Can't figure out why 616 Nat would get involved - nor Daredevil.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Very cool, but Sideshow be VERY expensive!

Astonishing Member

In a twist to honor Valentine's Day; Marvel.Com has posted the TOP 10 BREAK-UPS, with one of them being Natasha Romanova @ #9 AND #2.......

http://news.marvel.com/comics/84446/top-10-break-ups
    Last edited by PaxHouse; 02-12-2018 at 12:03 PM.

tumblr_p27stqD2GM1rfxglio1_540.jpg
    An Infinity War poster

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

An Infinity War poster
    On the one hand, it's nice to see Nat front and center (literally). On the other, Bleach Widow invasion continues! Nooooo!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

An Infinity War poster
    I love how they keep using Clint in their poster but he never appeared in anything else, even in the little icon on Twitter..

Quote Originally Posted by Dethi View Post
    I love how they keep using Clint in their poster but he never appeared in anything else, even in the little icon on Twitter..
    Looks fanmade to me.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Old Man Clint #2
    OMH 2.jpg

Alanna Smith: "Hawkeye and the Winter Soldier are getting along SUPER WELL in TALES OF SUSPENSE 102, aren't they? I think they're finally bonding.

Don't forget to pick up TOS 102 next week! You're gonna want to see what's on the last page
    ..."

Natasha???

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Old Man Clint #2
    OMH 2.jpg
    The placement on this makes it look a little like Natasha is a Terminator who stabbed Wanda with her leg.

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    The placement on this makes it look a little like Natasha is a Terminator who stabbed Wanda with her leg.
    Weird...

16 Comic Book Series Nobody Will Admit To Owning

https://www.cbr.com/comic-book-serie...its-to-owning/

13. BLACK WIDOW: PALE LITTLE SPIDER

The Marvel MAX line of comics is an interesting way of taking what were normally family-friendly heroes into darker, more adult territory. One of the characters that was put in decidedly adult situations was none other than Black Widow. Well, not the Black Widow that everyone knows and loves, played by Scarlett Johansson. This is the OTHER Black Widow. The blonde one.

Anyway, in Black Widow: Pale Little Spider, writer Greg Rucka and artist Igor Kordey put Yelena Belova, aka Black Widow, into the world of BDSM. Yes, there were plenty of comments in the story about Black Widow’s black leather outfit, among other parts of her physical appearance. The series features whips, chains, orgies and everything else you might expect. The Greg Horn covers don’t do much to hide the fact that this story is all about sexuality, either. While the storyline is actually interesting, if a little messed up, the series isn’t one that people proudly display on their bookshelves.

I have this mini. The covers by Horn are really AWFUL but I really like the story.
    Last edited by Winterboy; 02-15-2018 at 09:49 AM.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    16 Comic Book Series Nobody Will Admit To Owning

https://www.cbr.com/comic-book-serie...its-to-owning/

13. BLACK WIDOW: PALE LITTLE SPIDER

The Marvel MAX line of comics is an interesting way of taking what were normally family-friendly heroes into darker, more adult territory. One of the characters that was put in decidedly adult situations was none other than Black Widow. Well, not the Black Widow that everyone knows and loves, played by Scarlett Johansson. This is the OTHER Black Widow. The blonde one.

Anyway, in Black Widow: Pale Little Spider, writer Greg Rucka and artist Igor Kordey put Yelena Belova, aka Black Widow, into the world of BDSM. Yes, there were plenty of comments in the story about Black Widow’s black leather outfit, among other parts of her physical appearance. The series features whips, chains, orgies and everything else you might expect. The Greg Horn covers don’t do much to hide the fact that this story is all about sexuality, either. While the storyline is actually interesting, if a little messed up, the series isn’t one that people proudly display on their bookshelves.

I have this mini. The covers by Horn are really AWFUL but I really like the story.
    I dunno - I agree the art wasn't the greatest, and thus I haven't bought it myself, but I do really like Rucka's writing for it.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord