Page 377 of 402 FirstFirst ... 277327367373374375376377378379380381387 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 6026

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    I love that style! Super cute. Do you know who the artist is?

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakronicity View Post
    I love that style! Super cute. Do you know who the artist is?
    No idea. Sorry, my friend.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Infinity Wars #3

deodato infinity war.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Punisher #227:

spoilers:
    Well, looks like it was all a fakeout. Seems the whole thing was a ruse in order to set a trap for Frank so that all the other superheroes could corner him, and Bobbi and Clint were in on it all along.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Natasha and Cap (Avengers #29 and #31)

Attachment 67802
    Attachment 67801
    Cannot wait to see Yu drawing her again in Coate's Captain America.
    Will that be a thing? Loved to see Natasha included in the run with Sharon, Bucky, and Sam

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    Punisher #227:

spoilers:
    Well, looks like it was all a fakeout. Seems the whole thing was a ruse in order to set a trap for Frank so that all the other superheroes could corner him, and Bobbi and Clint were in on it all along.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I completely fell for that! Looks like my cynicism got the best of me. I liked the twist.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by responsarbre View Post
    spoilers:
    I completely fell for that! Looks like my cynicism got the best of me. I liked the twist.
    end of spoilers
    You weren't alone! spoilers:
    In retrospect, I realize that such a move, played straight, would have had a significant impact on Natasha and Bucky's relationship with the SHIELD/superhero community (or at least in their personal relationships with the other two), and therefore wouldn't have been done for real in a two-issue arc of Punisher.
    end of spoilers

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...rtland-1126708

Cate Shortland, the Australian director perhaps best known for the Nazi drama Lore, has signed on to direct Black Widow, Marvel’s action-adventure project that will star Scarlett Johansson
    It's set before Avengers 1.

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    Another female Superhero movie that's a prequel ?

I guess it would be interesting if only because it's set before most of her movie character development.

Not too hot on it being a prequel, but I will be very happy if it includes Bucky in some capacity to solidify their history.

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

Definitely hoping for a non-prequel, too. The prequel thing was an early rumor ... maybe an intentional fake leak so as to keep her fate after Avengers 4 ambiguous? Let's just hope this thing actually makes it into production...

Anyways, when are they going to announce a new Black Widow book?

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    Female director...get ready for some people to start crying "identity politics!"

Having said that, I'm slowly getting optimistic that movie looks like it's finally going to get made. But I really want to know more about the script before I get truly excited.