Page 397 of 402 FirstFirst ... 297347387393394395396397398399400401 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 6026
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Natasha dress as Patch. :P

Good to see Tyger Tiger in action!

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    Natasha dress as Patch. :P

Good to see Tyger Tiger in action!
    Is that the girl from the Iron Man Annual from way back in like 2007-8ish?
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Is that the girl from the Iron Man Annual from way back in like 2007-8ish?
    She debuted in the 80's. :P

She's a Wolverine character. When I mean by that, her majority appearances are usually in his book.

She debuted in the 80's. :P

She's a Wolverine character. When I mean by that, her majority appearances are usually in his book.
    I didn't say that she was FROM there, I just wanted to know if she's the same character who appeared in that book.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

MARVEL TALES: BLACK WIDOW #1
    Written by GEORGE KAPITAN, STAN LEE, GARY FRIEDRICH, RALPH MACCHIO, MARGARET STOHL & MORE
    Penciled by HARRY SAHLE, DON HECK, JOHN ROMITA SR., JOHN BUSCEMA, GEORGE PEREZ & NICO LEON
    COVER BY JEN BARTEL
    VIRGIN VARIANT COVER BY JEN BARTEL
    Relive exciting espionage adventures alongside the Black Widow and celebrate Marvel’s 80th anniversary with the return of MARVEL TALES! This anthology series shines a spotlight on fan-favorite characters, features timeless stories and highlights some of Marvel’s most impressive talent from the past eight decades. Featuring the debut of the Golden Age Black Widow from MYSTIC COMICS (1940) #4, the first appearance of the incomparable Natasha Romanoff as a femme fatale targeting Iron Man in TALES OF SUSPENSE (1959) #52 and the dazzling introduction of Natasha’s iconic modern look in AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) #86! Plus: Criminals everywhere will feel the Widow’s bite when she goes solo in AMAZING ADVENTURES (1970) #1, and Natasha undertakes a superspy mission in MARVEL FANFARE (1982) #10. And meet an all-new undercover agent in RED WIDOW: FIRST STRIKE #1!
    80 PGS./ONE-SHOT/Rated T …$7.99

Interesting idea, but I feel like this is a really weird collection of stories? I would have probably at least swapped out Marvel Fanfare and the Red Widow back-up for other stuff.

ALSO: The solicits don't seem to be showing Black Widow as being just a mini. Maybe it really is an ongoing?

Quote Originally Posted by responsarbre View Post

Written by GEORGE KAPITAN, STAN LEE, GARY FRIEDRICH, RALPH MACCHIO, MARGARET STOHL & MORE
    Penciled by HARRY SAHLE, DON HECK, JOHN ROMITA SR., JOHN BUSCEMA, GEORGE PEREZ & NICO LEON
    COVER BY JEN BARTEL
    Relive exciting espionage adventures alongside the Black Widow and celebrate Marvel’s 80th anniversary with the return of MARVEL TALES! This anthology series shines a spotlight on fan-favorite characters, features timeless stories and highlights some of Marvel’s most impressive talent from the past eight decades. Featuring the debut of the Golden Age Black Widow from MYSTIC COMICS (1940) #4, the first appearance of the incomparable Natasha Romanoff as a femme fatale targeting Iron Man in TALES OF SUSPENSE (1959) #52 and the dazzling introduction of Natasha’s iconic modern look in AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) #86! Plus: Criminals everywhere will feel the Widow’s bite when she goes solo in AMAZING ADVENTURES (1970) #1, and Natasha undertakes a superspy mission in MARVEL FANFARE (1982) #10. And meet an all-new undercover agent in RED WIDOW: FIRST STRIKE #1!

Interesting idea, but I feel like this is a really weird collection of stories? I would have probably at least swapped out Marvel Fanfare and the Red Widow back-up for other stuff.

ALSO: The solicits don't seem to be showing Black Widow as being just a mini. Maybe it really is an ongoing?
    I didn't know there was a Golden Age Black Widow; that sounds kind of interesting. Aside from that, is this just a collection of disjointed single issues? That's an interesting choice. I love the cover art, though.

Quote Originally Posted by responsarbre View Post

COVER BY JEN BARTEL

That is a BIZZARE selection. Red Widow? Really? Did the books sell that well? I get the intro issues, but...is weird. And no new content, even a five pager?

I fully expect this series to be a Stealth Mini, so it'll go to 5, and if sales are good, they'll keep it going, if not, then nope.

I really hope it's good, since I'd like to subscribe to a Black Widow book again.

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I didn't say that she was FROM there, I just wanted to know if she's the same character who appeared in that book.
    My bad, my apologies. I don't really read Iron Man that much. I usually read doses with him, so I can't confirm if it was her in that annual, but If that annual took place in Madripoor its most likely it was her.

Anyone interested in Golden Age Claire Voyant Widow should check out The Twelve maxi-series by JMS and Weston. It's great.

My bad, my apologies. I don't really read Iron Man that much. I usually read doses with him, so I can't confirm if it was her in that annual, but If that annual took place in Madripoor its most likely it was her.
    It was definitely in Madripoor. I thought it was pretty fun, during Tony's Iron Man: Director of Shield period.

Probably the best Natasha in febuary.
    KILLM2018004-cvr.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Ferreya! Hooray!

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    I didn't know there was a Golden Age Black Widow; that sounds kind of interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Anyone interested in Golden Age Claire Voyant Widow should check out The Twelve maxi-series by JMS and Weston. It's great.
    The Golden Age Black Widow (Claire Voyant) first appeared in Mystic Comics #4 (Aug. 1940).

Design artwork for The Twelve series: