Page 385 of 402 FirstFirst ... 285335375381382383384385386387388389395 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 6026

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    BW by Epting

Attachment 70788
    I miss Epting a bunch ... Cap, the FF, New Avengers ( yeah I say the Illuminati �� )

Favorite panel is her fight with Bucky

245BE49C-648C-4C81-A156-487F6680C34B.jpg

Cartoon Natasha has had a makeover. She used to have long hair but now it's the same hairstyle she had in the first two Avengers movies.
    https://www.newsarama.com/41774-adva...-atlantis.html

Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by tliscord View Post
    I miss Epting a bunch ... Cap, the FF, New Avengers ( yeah I say the Illuminati �� )

Favorite panel is her fight with Bucky

245BE49C-648C-4C81-A156-487F6680C34B.jpg
    Cap#34 is my favorite.

cap 34.jpg

I really need to re read my Brubaker's Captain America collection.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

We need a brand new Black Widow series ASAP.

COVER.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

We need a brand new Black Widow series ASAP.

COVER.jpg
    I want good art for it, though, not the trash Rosenberg's been saddled with for the past 9 months.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I want good art for it, though, not the trash Rosenberg's been saddled with for the past 9 months.
    The clone stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Good art...

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

The clone stuff?
    Tales of Suspense and the Punisher have had pretty crummy art, in my opinion. Yes, I've seen worse, but if you compare it to Noto or Samnee (or even the guys who did Secret Empire), it's just under-polished, under-finished, and under-effective emotionally.

Good art... [/IMG]
    Yes, that is pretty good art.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Good art...

Wow! That is great artwork! I haven't seen the Widow look like this since the '70's! Long and sleek, with gorgeous red hair with the "bump" at the crown.

I really loved Andrea Sorrentino's Black Widow. I loved his style overall, but especially how he drew Natasha.

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

I've been holding my breath for a few months now in anticipation of a new ongoing being announced at NYCC or something, but I can't tell what Marvel is trying to get up to with their new books. I anticipate her at least being acknowledged in the upcoming Winter Soldier mini considering the fact that they've been working together recently. And it's looking like she might not be a feature in Coates's Cap at all and that Brevoort made the mistake of listing her as a supporting cast member just because she was in Brubaker's Cap. It makes sense, but I'm still kind of hoping she pops up there because I'm loving that series so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Wow! That is great artwork! I haven't seen the Widow look like this since the '70's! Long and sleek, with gorgeous red hair with the "bump" at the crown.
    Winter Soldier was a great book for Natasha visually, even if it didn't go over so great for her in terms of the plot. Loved Michael Lark's work there, and I especially loved the team of Butch Guice and Betty Breitweiser in the other issues. You can tell they really enjoyed drawing her.

Yeah, it was such a struggle on the eyes Lark’s Widow. But nothing was more “painful” than Guice’s rendition of her
    04CAC275-E17F-4E1C-9A9D-ED2476E0F7CD.jpg7A44C61A-2281-4B20-9CE6-18FDD85D79FE.jpg98ED7E12-7F24-4456-BBBC-DA0DE70EA5D2.jpg
    Last edited by tliscord; 09-19-2018 at 03:39 PM.

And Epting’s covers sooo hard on the eyes
    Attachment 71046

2900F02B-1F01-4560-B660-E83B698386A5.jpg

Sporting a new old look for A4