Page 287 of 402 FirstFirst ... 187237277283284285286287288289290291297337387 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 6026

yeah, but Coulson and Jones aren't decades old leading Avengers like the Widow.
    I surrender to the Contest

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Wessex View Post
    yeah, but Coulson and Jones aren't decades old leading Avengers like the Widow.
    True about Natasha but at the same time it's nothing new with marvel having a major character stay dead for a year or two wolverine for example the original 616 James Hewlett is still dead for example and it's been nearly three years since they killed him off.

At the same time I must admit I'm quite skeptical that marvel is actually going to keep her dead even after secret empire ends for various reasons but at the same time it wouldn't surprise me if they do decide to keep her dead for a year or a few months.
    Last edited by Ianbarreilles; 08-24-2017 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Wessex View Post
    I don't buy that she's dead. As has been said, she's appearing in the Iceman Legacy issue. Unless that's some big fake-out cover. But IF she is staying dead, she surely won't be for long.
    Legacy issues have characters going back in time and what not.

Iceman's reuniting the Champions in the present, it's not a Generations thing like the Thors, Wolverines, Hawkeyes etc. business.
    I surrender to the Contest

Well this seems interesting.

MARVEL BLACK WIDOW CREATING THE AVENGING SUPER-SPY HC
    SEP172190
    (W) Michael Mallory

Having first appeared as an enemy of Tony Stark in the pages of Tales of Suspense #52 in 1964, Natasha Romanoff, aka Black Widow, has gone on to become one of Marvel Comics' best-loved characters and a key member of the Avengers. Fearless, deadly, and unstoppable, Black Widow is known for her formidable espionage skills as well as her crimson hair and iconic costume. This deluxe book will explore the creation and evolution of the character through interviews with the writers and artists who brought her to life over the last fifty years, plus a jaw-dropping selection of art that showcases why she is one of the most dynamic characters in the Marvel Comics Universe.

In Shops: Nov 08, 2017

SRP: $45.00

Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by rui no onna View Post

The close up makes her look like Uma Thurman.

Quote Originally Posted by rui no onna View Post
    Well this seems interesting.

MARVEL BLACK WIDOW CREATING THE AVENGING SUPER-SPY HC
    SEP172190
    (W) Michael Mallory

Having first appeared as an enemy of Tony Stark in the pages of Tales of Suspense #52 in 1964, Natasha Romanoff, aka Black Widow, has gone on to become one of Marvel Comics' best-loved characters and a key member of the Avengers. Fearless, deadly, and unstoppable, Black Widow is known for her formidable espionage skills as well as her crimson hair and iconic costume. This deluxe book will explore the creation and evolution of the character through interviews with the writers and artists who brought her to life over the last fifty years, plus a jaw-dropping selection of art that showcases why she is one of the most dynamic characters in the Marvel Comics Universe.

In Shops: Nov 08, 2017

SRP: $45.00

How did I miss this in the solicits?! Thanks for pointing it out!
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Do not want.

I want Nat to come closer to her friends - much as I dislike the current Champions team as written, I like the idea of her working with them. ANOTHER solo with MORE Nat being solo and isolated is not exciting to me.

I mean, it's more exciting than her being dead. But that's a given, I think.
    What? Next thing you suggest is that her solo should not be about something from her past hunting her. Heresy!
    :P

I agree a 100%.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    What? Next thing you suggest is that her solo should not be about something from her past hunting her. Heresy!
    :P

I agree a 100%.
    Yup. I firmly believe we've had enough stuff from Nat's past haunting her. In the PAST THREE SOLOS. All of which weren't super big successes, much as I enjoyed Liu and Edmondson's runs.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

I'm getting that complete history thing. Wonder if I can go ahead and pre-order?

Edit: Can and Did! It's mine! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by klynn View Post
    How did I miss this in the solicits?! Thanks for pointing it out!
    It was in the Books section which I doubt a lot of us read. XD
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

So assuming everyone from the citizens of the marvel universe to the entire superhero community will all retain their memories going into marvel legacy I wonder how awkward it will be having Steve and Natasha together on a team or team up or even having a conversation.

Natasha: sooooo remember that same time you broke my neck and killed me in the process Steve?.
    Last edited by Ianbarreilles; 08-25-2017 at 12:22 PM.

Hey ya'll - Natasha is falling behind in the Marvel Elimination Game Female Version thread. I'm trying my best to keep her in the game but thought she could still use some help! http://community.comicbookresources....Version/page55
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Yup. I firmly believe we've had enough stuff from Nat's past haunting her. In the PAST THREE SOLOS. All of which weren't super big successes, much as I enjoyed Liu and Edmondson's runs.
    Trust me I get that. I'd like to see more temporary team ups like when she took X23 with her or when she traveled with Clint and Jess to Russia. In general I'd be happy if they were to do something with these tokens she gave some people. Sure that would be another case of her past playing a role but I could accept it as it would be all about new scenarios.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Trust me I get that. I'd like to see more temporary team ups like when she took X23 with her or when she traveled with Clint and Jess to Russia. In general I'd be happy if they were to do something with these tokens she gave some people. Sure that would be another case of her past playing a role but I could accept it as it would be all about new scenarios.
    Love both of these ideas.