Page 286 of 402 FirstFirst ... 186236276282283284285286287288289290296336386 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 6026

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Nat looks like she has some power gauntlets on.
    Still seems uneven .

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Two of the alternate covers for Secret Empire #9 feature Black Widow on the cover, so maybe she will be alive again in this issue.
    Attachment 53520
    Yuck! Natasha looks anorexic in that drawing. I'd pass on it even if I had the $$$ to blow on variants.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Lookin' good!
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

I just watched the recent abc live stream that they and marvel have been doing with each of the issues of secret empire since the beginning and tom brevoort said during the live stream that the epilogue issue of secret empire which is secret empire omega will involve and feature the funeral of black widow which is interesting if that is true since she's been shown in to return in icemans upcoming marvel legacy arc centered on the original champions reuniting.

If this is true and Natasha does in fact stay dead I'm sorry Natasha fans that's just sad.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    I just watched the recent abc live stream that they and marvel have been doing with each of the issues of secret empire since the beginning and tom brevoort said during the live stream that the epilogue issue of secret empire which is secret empire omega will involve and feature the funeral of black widow which is interesting if that is true since she's been shown in to return in icemans upcoming marvel legacy arc centered on the original champions reuniting.

If this is true and Natasha does in fact stay dead I'm sorry Natasha fans that's just sad.
    Ugh. Brevoort. Why, Marvel. Why?
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post

If she's not really dead I'm guessing they'll just use a public funeral so she can "go dark" and do espionage work with everyone assuming the Black Widow is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    If she's not really dead I'm guessing they'll just use a public funeral so she can "go dark" and do espionage work with everyone assuming the Black Widow is dead.
    If she does that, then she will have to stay away from the Avengers or any other public superhero team.

If she does that, then she will have to stay away from the Avengers or any other public superhero team.
    Secret Avengers. Or BuckyNat team-up ala-Winter Soldier. Marvel, please make it so.
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

Well Steve did break her neck with his shield when he hit her neck with the edge of his shield in secret empire #7 and I believe she bled to death when she hit the concrete....

I'm hopeful that they'll do something to keep her character alive somehow.
    Last edited by Ianbarreilles; 08-24-2017 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rui no onna View Post
    Secret Avengers. Or BuckyNat team-up ala-Winter Soldier. Marvel, please make it so.
    All of this, please!
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

Another possibility is that Natasha is dead, and she is being replaced by a legacy character.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Do not want.

I want Nat to come closer to her friends - much as I dislike the current Champions team as written, I like the idea of her working with them. ANOTHER solo with MORE Nat being solo and isolated is not exciting to me.

I mean, it's more exciting than her being dead. But that's a given, I think.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

I don't buy that she's dead. As has been said, she's appearing in the Iceman Legacy issue. Unless that's some big fake-out cover. But IF she is staying dead, she surely won't be for long.
    I surrender to the Contest

Another possibility is that Natasha is dead, and she is being replaced by a legacy character.
    Doubtful If she's dead there's no replacement and to be honest if she's dead it won't be surprising but won't happen is a replacement taking her place.

Her staying dead for awhile isn't surprising though if it does happen because I know agent coluson who deadpool killed in the lead up to secret empire is staying dead as consequences for wade's actions, and I think rick jones who got executed by hydras firing squad in secret empire #1 is also staying dead.
    Last edited by Ianbarreilles; 08-24-2017 at 11:45 AM.

I would not be surprised. It would fit right along with my theory that the comics are just the testing ground for the MCU.