Page 358 of 402 FirstFirst ... 258308348354355356357358359360361362368 ... LastLast
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 6026

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Isn't that fan-made?
    Yeah it seems totally fan made, even if I want a Black Widow Movie and a Nova movie.

The two Spider-Man movies seems weird, the thunderbolt movie with the Deadpool Emblem make no sense.

I guess I'll wait the Marvel announcement to make react to this.
    Favorite characters:
    5 DC- Roy Harper, Donna Troy, Helena Bertinelli, Dinah Laurel Lance and Big Barda
    5 Marvel- Jean Grey, Richard Rider, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton and Angelica Jones

Pull List:
    X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Old Man Hawkeye, Marvel Two-in-One, Aquaman, Mister Miracle, Mera Queen of Atlantis, The Terrifics and some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethi View Post
    Yeah it seems totally fan made, even if I want a Black Widow Movie and a Nova movie.
    DANG. Sorry, anticipation clouded my fake news judgement. Dare to dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    That's not accurate. Black Widow is blonde.

Ehehehe

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    DANG. Sorry, anticipation clouded my fake news judgement. Dare to dream.
    100 percent understandable! Leviathan would be an a awesome subtitle...if only because it would give me hope they'd bring back Bridget Reagan's Dottie Underwood from the Agent Carter series in a Yelena-esque role.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethi View Post
    the thunderbolt movie with the Deadpool Emblem make no sense.
    You do know Wade was a T-Bolt, right?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    HA! I did not get an eyeful of BLEACH this time! (I can't wait until SYNERGY forces the comics to have Bleach Widow too.) (that was sarcasm). Also, I'm not necessarily against it as termporary, just like in Rucka and Grayson's story - but the idea that they're pushing BLEACH as the normal is so sad.
    Watch Clint dye his hair red to even things out
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

THE PUNISHER #227
    •MATTHEW ROSENBERG (W) • STEFANO LANDINI (A)
    •Cover by CLAYTON CRAIN
    •ROAD TRIP TO HELL!
    •The Punisher and Black Widow go off the grid on a secret mission of revenge!
    •Frank and Natasha are now Most Wanted by heroes and villains alike!
    •The War Machine armor is busted, and with the forces coming down on our heroes, they’re going to need every bit of firepower they can get.
    •32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

When will Natasha get her solo back?

Well we are about to get Rosenberg writing Nat' again ! I guess I'm about to buy my first Punisher issue ever lmao
    Favorite characters:
    5 DC- Roy Harper, Donna Troy, Helena Bertinelli, Dinah Laurel Lance and Big Barda
    5 Marvel- Jean Grey, Richard Rider, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton and Angelica Jones

Pull List:
    X-Men Red, X-Men Blue, Old Man Hawkeye, Marvel Two-in-One, Aquaman, Mister Miracle, Mera Queen of Atlantis, The Terrifics and some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    THE PUNISHER #227
    •Cover by CLAYTON CRAIN
    •ROAD TRIP TO HELL!
    •The War Machine armor is busted, and with the forces coming down on our heroes, they’re going to need every bit of firepower they can get.

Hmm, I wonder if they're mad about all those newborn Yelena clones she killed...

Can someone clear something up for me? Is Orphanmaker from TOS #102 the same character as Recluse from Waid's Black Widow series, and if not, has she ever appeared before? They're both named Anya, but they seem to have different personalities. Or was she trying to say that she'd reformed since the last time Bucky saw her?

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    When will Natasha get her solo back?
    Probably after Infinity Countdown: Black Widow one shot in june.

Gerry Duggan said Widow’s got fun parts to play later in countdown.

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

Haha, I feel like Frank and Natasha's dynamic is totally different everytime they're together. I wonder how Rosenberg will approach it.

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    Can someone clear something up for me? Is Orphanmaker from TOS #102 the same character as Recluse from Waid's Black Widow series, and if not, has she ever appeared before? They're both named Anya, but they seem to have different personalities. Or was she trying to say that she'd reformed since the last time Bucky saw her?
    I think they're supposed to be different people or else Rosenberg wouldn't have bothered to introduce her with anew name, and she also makes the point that she "hasn't killed anyone in years" which definitely isn't true for Recluse. You could try tweeting at Rosenberg or Alanna Smith to see if they'll confirm.

THE PUNISHER #227
    •Cover by CLAYTON CRAIN
    •ROAD TRIP TO HELL!

I guess it didn't take long for Natasha to get back in everyone's crosshairs, assuming there was to be any mystery about her being back (assuming that's still a mystery by the end of ToS).

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Probably after Infinity Countdown: Black Widow one shot in june.

Gerry Duggan said Widow’s got fun parts to play later in countdown.
    That just means she does stuff in that mini series. I doubt she getting an ongoing.
    X-Men Forever