Page 380 of 402 FirstFirst ... 280330370376377378379380381382383384390 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 6026

Quote Originally Posted by responsarbre View Post
    I stand by my opinion that if Natasha had to be forced into a big dumb event, it should have been the Hunt for Wolverine stuff! I get the story reason behind why certain characters ended up different places, but I feel like she would have had more interesting things to do in Wolverine instead of sitting around with a sniper gun while Bullseye goes rabid with the desire to rehash their McKenzie/Miller fight. Also, what was the point of Natasha being there with that gun if she didn't seem to play into anything once Turk's posse started up a fight?

(Also, there's something about the irony of Bullseye calling out Natasha as an "assassin" that makes me question how far writers have gone with describing her spy career with that label.)
    Part of this for me too is what you said over in the DD thread in that Natasha hasn't made an appearance in Daredevil in quite some time and this teased her relationship with Matt and just makes me want them to interact more. And to your point, the Hunt for Wolverine stuff would be a great place for that.

Spectacular Member

Didn’t know if this fits here, but:

Black Widow in Secret Wars #2

jewel.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Black Widow in Infinity Wars #2

jewel.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

I feel like I missed something. Why the thread title change? And shouldn't it be Romanoff or Romanova, not Romanov?

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

spoilers:
    And as quickly as she got it, Natasha loses the space stone.
    end of spoilers

I wonder if she'll continue to have a presence in this event after this ominous "warping" thing. It looks like everyone in reality is going to get smushed together, not just the couple of heroes from the one-shots. I hope we see who Natasha gets smushed together with.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakronicity View Post
    I feel like I missed something. Why the thread title change? And shouldn't it be Romanoff or Romanova, not Romanov?
    All the Appreciation threads are getting standardized: "Secret Identity/Hero Name Appreciation [Year]", since CBR is putting a limit on longer threads to help with server problems. I guess Romanov is a little more rare as a transliteration of her last name, but I think it's more "technically" correct than Romanoff. IIRC, it was the transliteration they used in the Grayson/Jones miniseries.
    Last edited by responsarbre; 08-15-2018 at 04:22 PM.

Ah, I see, that makes sense.

Isn't Romanov the masculine form, though?

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakronicity View Post
    Ah, I see, that makes sense.

Isn't Romanov the masculine form, though?
    I think so, yes. But I believe there are instances of Russian women living overseas who use the masculine form of the last name for a lot of different reasons, like keeping things consistent with the male members of their family in documentation and that sort of thing.

So, are they going to bring back the real Black Widow, or are they going to pretend that the clone is the genuine article like they’ve been doing with Loki’s copy?
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Ultimate Member

I'm sure we're supposed to pretend like nothing ever happened.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    I pretend most of what Marvel does now didn't happen. Head canon ftw.

Incredible Member AndersonHoran's Avatar

Where's Black Widow new solo? I need it.

Quote Originally Posted by AndersonHoran View Post
    Where's Black Widow new solo? I need it.
    Honestly, you'd think they'd be a little quicker to announce a new title with a potential movie on the horizon. (Or at least give her some kind of stable spot on a team book.) I've been telling myself that the latest we would see a new Black Widow is with the release of Avengers 4, since they might want to capitalize on the fact that she's supposed to have a bigger role in that movie. But who knows? Coming out of Infinity War, Marvel decided they wanted to push the Black Order of all things, and waited up until now to announce their team book.

I'm personally hoping that they reprint Marjorie Liu's run sometime soon, maybe with a different cover. Who do I email about that?

Incredible Member AndersonHoran's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by responsarbre View Post
    Honestly, you'd think they'd be a little quicker to announce a new title with a potential movie on the horizon. (Or at least give her some kind of stable spot on a team book.) I've been telling myself that the latest we would see a new Black Widow is with the release of Avengers 4, since they might want to capitalize on the fact that she's supposed to have a bigger role in that movie. But who knows? Coming out of Infinity War, Marvel decided they wanted to push the Black Order of all things, and waited up until now to announce their team book.

I'm personally hoping that they reprint Marjorie Liu's run sometime soon, maybe with a different cover. Who do I email about that?

Yeah,let's hope they announce a new solo title next year with Avengers 4.

Can't wait for her solo movie too.