Page 345 of 402 FirstFirst ... 245295335341342343344345346347348349355395 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 6026

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Doesn't she have the same Infinity Formula powers as Nick Fury, a knockoff of Cap's Super Soldier Serum?
    The Red Room gave them something to make them stronger and to age more slowly, but it didn't make them literally invincible. Plenty of former Black Widows have died over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I got the notification from the thread, and before I could realize what was happenings, I got a huge eyeful.
    Aaawww, you poor soul
    Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    The Red Room gave them something to make them stronger and to age more slowly, but it didn't make them literally invincible. Plenty of former Black Widows have died over the years.
    I could be wrong but I think I recall some debate here whether that actually made her physically stronger.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Aaawww, you poor soul
    I could be wrong but I think I recall some debate here whether that actually made her physically stronger.
    I looked it up in the 2004 series and you're right—it doesn't say stronger, just faster to heal. But still, I think that only works if they're not all the way dead.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That's because it is. The Adam Warlock cover is known to be intended as GOTG #151. So yeah, Infinity Countdown is indeed a retooled GOTG arc.

Doesn't she have the same Infinity Formula powers as Nick Fury, a knockoff of Cap's Super Soldier Serum?
    I'm too lazy to look it up but they did end up giving the Infinity Formula to Mockingbird.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    new cover variant
    Awesome! Yasmine Putri has been doing some excellent variants for Detective Comics as well!

TOS104_PUTRI.jpg
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

I love this cover way too much.

Gorgeous cover!
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Invincible Member

I agree! Excellent cover!

Do we need more people to agree with this? Because I agree with this.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    I'm too lazy to look it up but they did end up giving the Infinity Formula to Mockingbird.
    Yeah, that happened in Bendis's Heroic Age New Avengers. The relevant issues were included in the second trade for her solo, since it was a plot point in the first trade and that second trade would've otherwise only had three issues.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    I agree! Excellent cover!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Do we need more people to agree with this? Because I agree with this.
    Yep, I'll agree whole-heartedly too. Yasmine Putri always does wonderful covers.
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

black widow phillip tan.jpg

What Scarlett Johansson Wants in a Black Widow Movie
    https://www.cbr.com/scarlett-johanss...R-TW&view=list
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Cannibal Black Widow by Parlov.

BLACK WIDOW BY PARLOV.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Cannibal Black Widow by Parlov.

BLACK WIDOW BY PARLOV.jpg
    That was such a bad book xD

I mean the Avengers one was questionable but I enjoyed seeing earth's mightiest heroes react and act and Doom was pretty awesome in it.
    But the Punisher one was one of the trie-hardiest edge lord books even by Punisher Standards.

My Twitter