Page 101 of 402 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 6026
    BANNED

Winter Widow rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Centipede Damascus View Post
    LOL! Me too!

Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Muffin Crud View Post
    I hope Liu is able (aka willing to work with Marvel) to tell more stories about Natasha one day.

though it looks cool, I didn't really get the reasoning behind the mesh design but then I realized it'll prevent certain artists from pulling the zipper down all the time and that's definitely a plus.
    She wrote the Widow/Punisher animated movie, as well. That thing was great. Not as great as her Widow comic, but still, excellent movie.
    Patsy Walker on TV! Patsy Walker in new comics! Patsy Walker in your brain! And Jessica Jones is the new Nancy! (Oh, and read the Comics Cube.)

Quote Originally Posted by responsarbre View Post
    Anyways, happy Page 100 guys!!!

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Guys, I'm reading Epic Collection Daredevil: Widow's Kiss.

Amongst some awful tales you can find an interesting arc named "Widow's Deadly Kiss". Comics legend Gene Colan (and Ariel Olivetti) draws once again Black Widow and Daredevil fighting Omega Red and some evil russians.
    Nice reading for Black Widow fans. .

Last edited by Winterboy; 10-07-2015 at 08:57 AM.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Does anyone know where this sequence come from?
    perez.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Does anyone know where this sequence come from?
    perez.jpg

I think its from Infinity Gauntlet #3 by Jim Starlin and George Perez.

http://gkambadais.tumblr.com/

Thanks, evilgeorge.

BW by Jay Anacleto...
    jay anacleto bw.jpg

Fantastic Member

So glad this character is getting so much attention with the Waid/Samnee announcement.

I enjoyed the Edmondson/Noto run, with its great art (some of the best in the industry IMO) and simple, accessible writing. However, I felt as if the title was a bit secluded from the rest of the Marvel Universe, even with the parade of guest stars who were brought onto the series. The series felt as if it flew under the radar, and it never got that much buzz from the fandom and the comics media. Not the kind of attention I would settle for on a character who has gained so much prominence from the recent movies.

Speaking of the movies, Marvel Studios has announced three untitled films for the year 2020. Fingers crossed that one of these is the long overdue Black Widow movie.

Quote Originally Posted by JimRaynor55 View Post
    Speaking of the movies, Marvel Studios has announced three untitled films for the year 2020. Fingers crossed that one of these is the long overdue Black Widow movie.
    Cannot wait!

BW contest of champions.jpg
    contest of champions black widow.jpg

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JimRaynor55 View Post
    I'd love that to be the case. However I highly doubt it.

My guess is at least two of those films will be: Guardians of the Galaxy 3, Dr.Strange 2 with the third being either Ant-Man 3 or Black Panther 2. All 4 of these films will have had their last installment some 3-4yrs prior.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Ultimate Member

BW is one of my top choices (the other being The Runaways).

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by t hedge coke View Post
    She wrote the Widow/Punisher animated movie, as well. That thing was great. Not as great as her Widow comic, but still, excellent movie.
    Yeah, I liked that movie way more than the other Marvel Anime pieces, for sure. My biggest hang-up is the fact that Liu only got to write the story/scenario for the movie, and not the screenplay, which bummed me out since my favorite part of Name of the Rose was the dialogue and narration.

(I'm not really a fan of the character designs/animation style that Madhouse uses in those movies, either.)

Yeah, I liked that movie way more than the other Marvel Anime pieces, for sure. My biggest hang-up is the fact that Liu only got to write the story/scenario for the movie, and not the screenplay, which bummed me out since my favorite part of Name of the Rose was the dialogue and narration.

(I'm not really a fan of the character designs/animation style that Madhouse uses in those movies, either.)
    Agreed. Plus the voice acting for Natasha was atrocious.

Astonishing Member

New interview with the creative team!

Spoiler: Waid's a fan of Itsy-Bitsy Spider.
    Let's hope that Spider-Man makes a guest appearance now that he's international. I would love to see Black Widow and Spider-Man working together....

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Let's hope that Spider-Man makes a guest appearance now that he's international. I would love to see Black Widow and Spider-Man working together....
    Darth, I really would like to see a Black Widow/Spider-Man "Family Business style" tale someday.