Page 13 of 402 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
    Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

The solicit is hilarious because I feel like CBR was part of the demand.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by VolcanikTiger86 View Post
    To be fair he didn't say no, i would say no news is good news its possible he will turn up, for me i love Natasha and Peter but he should only turn up if he fits the story not shoe horned in to sell books, Natasha doesn't seem to need the help.
    I agree with the bold statement. I like to see Peter make an occasional guest appearance as himself rather than as Spider-Man because I have yet to see an interesting story dynamic between Peter and Natasha of which Peter provides technical devices that might be of use to her, as well as a story that could bond them together in connection to Peter's parents during her days as a KGB operative.

Ultimate Member

A few interesting tidbits on Natasha in AOU:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...news/?a=102167

Black Widow 7 was AWESOME!!!!

BW in Original Sin #6...
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Extraordinary Member

Anyone reading Hickmans Avengers? Big stuff for Nat.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Anyone reading Hickmans Avengers? Big stuff for Nat.
    Yeah. I love Yu's Black Widow.
    yu bw b&w WORKING 2.JPG
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Just got my copy of Essential Daredevil vol. 5.

Lots of funny moments with DD and BW.

Ultimate Member

Not exactly her finest moment, jeez.

Extraordinary Member

Funny moments

Edmonson is really good about responding to Twitter questions and comments. I've only sent maybe three, because I figure he's pretty busy, and he has responded to all of them. Seems like a nice guy...

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    BLACK WIDOW #10
    NATHAN EDMONDSON (W)
    PHIL NOTO (A/C)
    • Because you demanded he shows up in more than just two panels: Black Widow v.s. Hawkeye!
    • Plus, how could their fight cost Isaiah his life?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Guys?
    Just knowing this is solicited means this title has now surpassed the one from a few years ago. And I was enjoying that first ever ongoing. Guess 2nd time's the charm (+being highly featured in the films I guess).

Edit: Actually that would've been last issue. The Liu/Acuna run was 8 issues, should've been more(where was everybody then?)
    Last edited by Captain Craig; 06-25-2014 at 01:05 PM.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    I agree with the bold statement. I like to see Peter make an occasional guest appearance as himself rather than as Spider-Man because I have yet to see an interesting story dynamic between Peter and Natasha of which Peter provides technical devices that might be of use to her, as well as a story that could bond them together in connection to Peter's parents during her days as a KGB operative.
    To me wither its Peter or Spiderman it should only happen if it fits, your idea of technical devices on the sly is a good one but here is the thing is she aware of Peter's dual identity because otherwise why the hell would Natasha go to him.
    Truth is the best policy

Extraordinary Member

I love a writer who responds to the fans.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by VolcanikTiger86 View Post
    To me wither its Peter or Spiderman it should only happen if it fits, your idea of technical devices on the sly is a good one but here is the thing is she aware of Peter's dual identity because otherwise why the hell would Natasha go to him.
    With Parker Industries up and running, along with his Ph.D, Peter could supply Natasha with all kinds of micro equipment and devices that could rival what SHIELD provides her. And we may or may not know if Natasha even knows about Peter's identity as Spider-Man like Captain America does; now do we? But if she does know his secret, then they have a lot more in common than they know on both the professional and personal side of things which might finally lead towards some interesting adventures between them outside of the Avengers.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 06-26-2014 at 08:38 AM.