Page 241 of 402 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251291341 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 6026

Natasha vs Dinah by Butch Guice.

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

And 'Tasha in a Black Widow bikini .

Ultimate Black Widow by Hitch...

The evil Natasha is my favorite ultimate character ever.
    Last edited by Winterboy; 04-11-2017 at 07:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Fun...
    That looks awesome. I always enjoy the hell out of characters doing same casual bonding, hanging out, or whatever.
    The evil Natasha is my favorite ultimate character ever.
    She was a great Villain for sure. Kinda like Captain Hydra now though on a much smaller, lesser impactful scale.

I also doubt he'll go out like she did, crucified and executed by arrows. Was a pretty cool death though.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

15 Iconic Femme Fatale Costumes
    http://www.cbr.com/15-iconic-comics-...tale-costumes/

7. BLACK WIDOW
    There have been multiple people to bear the mantle of Black Widow, including Natasha Romanova and Yelena Belova. The most popular incarnation is, unsurprisingly, Natasha. The Russian spy turned Avenger is one of the most highly trained members of the team, and is more than a match against most opponents. She has proven her fighting ability against some of the most decorated characters of the Marvel Universe, and has been trained to the point where she can infiltrate any location, get her job done, and be out before anyone even had an idea that she was there.

Black Widow wears a full leather tactical spy suit usually adorned with a belt of either red or yellow which clasps in the center where her insignia is displayed. Armed with her own fighting prowess, a pair of handguns, sometimes electrified escrima sticks and always her trademark Widow’s Bites around her wrists, the reason she is called the Black Widow is apparent.

Nice BW write up, Winterboy!

Isn't Natasha also very strong, swift and agile due to Russian SS formula? Do they still say/show Natasha being a master of boxing as well as Karate, Judo, Akido and Savate?

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Nice image - what's the cover for - Secret Empire something, I assume?
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Sorry...

SECRET EMPIRE #7 (of 9)
    NICK SPENCER (W) • ANDREA SORRENTINO (A)
    Cover by MARK BROOKS
    Variant Cover by J. SCOTT CAMPBELL
    Hydra Hero Variant Cover by ANDREA SORRENTINO
    Villain Variant Cover by DAN MORA
    Action Figure Variant Cover by JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER
    • It was foretold by Ulysses, it’s haunted Spider-Man’s nightmares for months, and now the moment has arrived: It’s time for Miles Morales to kill Captain America! Unless Natasha…
    40 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    Last edited by Winterboy; 04-18-2017 at 09:26 AM.

Can't see a thing.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Can't see a thing.

Better Looks sick for sure.

My Twitter

Why?!