Page 324 of 402 FirstFirst ... 224274314320321322323324325326327328334374 ... LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 6026
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Attachment 60584

C'mon, guys, it's just for a while.
    Noooooo!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Noooooo!
    New Codename: Gold Widow
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Noooooo!

blonde bw 2.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    1) I love the art.
    2) NOOOOOOOOOOO!

"We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

...and the horrors of Bleach Widow may cast a longer shadow than you think, with this fresh-breaking news that blacklisted-in-the-good-way screenwriter Jac Schaeffer has been hired to script a solo movie for Natasha!

(I kid, this is generally a good thing and offers no promise of hairstyle horror)
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

Oh my god!!!!

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by CraigTheCylon View Post
    ...and the horrors of Bleach Widow may cast a longer shadow than you think, with this fresh-breaking news that blacklisted-in-the-good-way screenwriter Jac Schaeffer has been hired to script a solo movie for Natasha!

(I kid, this is generally a good thing and offers no promise of hairstyle horror)
    Wow. All this demand for Marvel to produce a Black Widow movie and it looks like they're finally moving forward with it? Awesome .

I'm curious to see what they do with this, plot-wise, especially since it's likely to take place post-Infinity War. I imagine there will probably be some guest stars, so I hope Bucky is in it.

Just don't give it to Taika Waititi .

YES! Really hope this comes to full fruition.

I do agree that Taika Waititi isn't the correct choice, as much as I love his work. It should go to a director that knows how to do action well but also keeping the film as a whole balanced. So somebody like Matthew Vaughn or Chad Stahelski and David Leitch. Or Kathryn Bigelow.

Why is she blacklisted?

Also, I love Bleach Widow. Need to steal that.

I believe it refers to The Blacklist, a list of screenplays that haven't been produced or picked up, so the writer has had projects on that.

Interstellar was on the Blacklist for a few years before Christopher Nolan picked it up.

Quote Originally Posted by StonedVolus View Post
    I believe it refers to The Blacklist, a list of screenplays that haven't been produced or picked up, so the writer has had projects on that.

Interstellar was on the Blacklist for a few years before Christopher Nolan picked it up.
    Ah, I see. I know it's a thing that's floating around, but I always call those scripts "development hell." (Which is where Nat will send all the people who want her to stay Bleach Widow. )

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Marvel saw the trailer for Red Sparrow and realised they needed to make the black widow movie lol just kidding
    X-Men Forever

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Marvel saw the trailer for Red Sparrow and realised they needed to make the black widow movie lol just kidding
    They are like 7 years too late with this Black Widow film. We will probably get a sequel to the Black Cat/ Silver Sable film before we see Black Widow.

Invincible Member

I've learned to not get too excited until there's an actual release date and the film is actually shooting

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Child of the Atom View Post
    They are like 7 years too late with this Black Widow film. We will probably get a sequel to the Black Cat/ Silver Sable film before we see Black Widow.
    Hm, I've seen people say this before but I don't get it. How is it too late for a Widow movie?