Page 327 of 402 FirstFirst ... 227277317323324325326327328329330331337377 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 6026
    Ultimate Member

Also I'm tired of heroes fighting heroes at this point.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by punisher007 View Post
    also i'm tired of heroes fighting heroes at this point.
    like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like
    like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Not that I'd mind it (Iron Man: Armored Adventures even got to do their own riff on it), but it would feel kind of random to do it now with The Avengers coming together again in Infinity War.
    I agree. That's why it would have to be set somewhere right at the beginning. And as they make their escape Tony stops the pursuit because there is a huge thing floating in the sky.

There is no need for a brutal and lengthy brawl like at the end of Cap 3 Civil War with broken armor pieces and blood.

Though I am not saying it should be in there by all means. It's just a nice nod I'd enjoy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Also I'm tired of heroes fighting heroes at this point.
    In the Comics, yes. In the Movies with got exactly one Movie about it. I was thinking more about a scene like Iron Man Vs Thor in the first avengers movie. It didn't derail the plot or anything and was just your everyday kind of Superheroic disagreement.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Ultimate Member

^Yeah I'm tired of it in the films as well. Enough of the "superhero" disagreements. We've gotten multiple ones of those, not interested at this point.

Well we certainly disagree on that front.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Black Widow makes this list of Marvel's best series since Secret Wars:
    https://www.batmansbookcase.com/upda...cret-wars-2015

Black Widow by Mark Waid and Chris Samnee
    Mark Waid and Chris Samnee just know good comics, from pacing to continuity to action sequences, and reading their work together often feels like watching a masterclass in superhero storytelling. Like the excellent run on Daredevil that preceded Black Widow, that’s how this book felt. I was shocked when it ended after a year of publication. The good news is that the band is back together, giving its same expert treatment to the traditional Steve Rogers iteration of Captain America. Their three understated issues have already been more interesting than the entirety of the Secret Empire event, which I was lukewarm on in terms of both concept and execution.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post

Mark Waid and Chris Samnee just know good comics, from pacing to continuity to action sequences, and reading their work together often feels like watching a masterclass in superhero storytelling. Like the excellent run on Daredevil that preceded Black Widow, that’s how this book felt. I was shocked when it ended after a year of publication. The good news is that the band is back together, giving its same expert treatment to the traditional Steve Rogers iteration of Captain America. Their three understated issues have already been more interesting than the entirety of the Secret Empire event, which I was lukewarm on in terms of both concept and execution.
    Well-deserved!

Yeah erm... Nah. xD

My Twitter

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Yeah erm... Nah. xD
    It did have very nice art. But the story was pretty lukewarm, if well done on a moment-to-moment level.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    It did have very nice art. But the story was pretty lukewarm, if well done on a moment-to-moment level.
    You know, apart from his talent for visual storytelling I am not exactly that much of a fan of his art either.

My Twitter

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    You know, apart from his talent for visual storytelling I am not exactly that much of a fan of his art either.
    Interesting. I find it very appealing. Sort of like a slightly more detailed and more inclined to chiaroscuro effect Darwyn Cooke. What some people call "fake nostalgic," since no one actually used to draw like that, but it feels like someone did.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Interesting. I find it very appealing. Sort of like a slightly more detailed and more inclined to chiaroscuro effect Darwyn Cooke. What some people call "fake nostalgic," since no one actually used to draw like that, but it feels like someone did.
    Well, don't get m wrong. It's not I'd actually dislike or hate it. It's more that I don't quite get why everyone is in love with it. It's just kinda "there" as far as I am concerned.

My Twitter

Scarlett Johannson to get a big payday:
    https://www.cbr.com/black-widow-movi...son-pay-rumor/

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I suspect that this will still be a lower budgeted Mavel film in the vein of Ant-Man. Probably kept at a budget of $130-150m and Scarlett's salary would be $25m of that right off the top. As a spy caper it could be easily done for that.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Can't wait. Been a long time coming.