Page 341 of 402 FirstFirst ... 241291331337338339340341342343344345351391 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 6026

That better be a fakeout with Yelena

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I haven't posted about it, since with her dead it felt like salt in the wound, but since this issue gives us hope, I was wondering what the relaunch in May 2018 image by Jim Cheung without Widow meant...
    I bet Natasha wasn't in it mostly because it wasn't confirmed whether she would be coming back. We know that we're at least getting that Infinity Countdown one-shot in May! It'll be interesting to see the solicitation for that tomorrow. Besides that, we might have to see how Tales of Suspense does to see if we get the sort of continuation with those characters that people are hoping for.
    Last edited by responsarbre; 02-21-2018 at 06:07 PM.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I haven't posted about it, since with her dead it felt like salt in the wound, but since this issue gives us hope, I was wondering what the relaunch in May 2018 image by Jim Cheung without Widow meant...
    i don't think it means anything in the big scheme of things. We all know she's coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Agreed.

Red and Black is the perfect combination.
    Perks of being a metalhead.the Red Hair / black clothes combination is as common there with the girls as beards and long hair are with the guys ;D

So yeah Tales of Suspense. That was some ugly ass last panel. Curious whether she's actually the real deal or not so much.
    If it's the real deal and she just lost her memories I hope we don't get a "haunted by her past 2.0" out of it this one being a lot more recent of course.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Perks of being a metalhead.the Red Hair / black clothes combination is as common there with the girls as beards and long hair are with the guys ;D

So yeah Tales of Suspense. That was some ugly ass last panel. Curious whether she's actually the real deal or not so much.
    If it's the real deal and she just lost her memories I hope we don't get a "haunted by her past 2.0" out of it this one being a lot more recent of course.
    I'm personally really done with Widow's memory being screwed with - by Brubaker, then Kot, now?
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Line it drawn

More Journey into Mystery...

JOURNEY INTO.jpg
    JOURNEY INTO 2.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

My Danger Girls...

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

^^^^
    I'm not sure who the back right figure is of?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    ^^^^
    I'm not sure who the back right figure is of?
    Quorra from Tron.

Astonishing Member

Has anyone read the Black Widow: Forever Red novel?

I'm going to be giving it a shot since I liked Red Widow in that comic preview from a while back and it's theoretically canon to 616 at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post

I'm going to be giving it a shot since I liked Red Widow in that comic preview from a while back and it's theoretically canon to 616 at the moment.
    I tried it, but was incredibly turned off by how badly the fencing was described (as a former high school fencer). I know it wasn't central to the story, but it was a major setting and activity, and the level of detail poorly described about stuff I was aware really shook my confidence in the stuff I didn't know about.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Hey Blonde Black Widow fans...

Avengers Infinity War Legends Black Widow
    BLONDE WIDOW MOVIE.jpg

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/02...ck-widow/#main

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Hey Blonde Black Widow fans...

Avengers Infinity War Legends Black Widow
    BLONDE WIDOW MOVIE.jpg

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/02...ck-widow/#main
    Begone, Bleach Widow!

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post

It's typical YA stuff so if you don't care for that genre than I'd skip this. And it throws continuity out the window big time. But I did like Stohl's voice for Natasha, I thought she had her down pretty well. So fun fluff at best.
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers