Page 342 of 402 FirstFirst ... 242292332338339340341342343344345346352392 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 6026

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    Has anyone read the Black Widow: Forever Red novel?
    I read a couple chapters and stalled. That's not commentary on the book, though. I do that with most novels I start reading. I've got three in-progress atm.

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

Speaking of Forever Red, I have a sneaking suspicion that Margaret Stohl will be writing the Infinity Countdown: Black Widow one-shot, since she has all that experience writing Black Widow stuff and writing a cosmic book. Maybe we’ll see the return (arrival?) of Red Widow ... in space.

Quote Originally Posted by responsarbre View Post
    Speaking of Forever Red, I have a sneaking suspicion that Margaret Stohl will be writing the Infinity Countdown: Black Widow one-shot, since she has all that experience writing Black Widow stuff and writing a cosmic book. Maybe we’ll see the return (arrival?) of Red Widow ... in space.
    I desperately do not want Stohl writing a Black Widow book. I enjoyed the novels but don't want a YA tone or the Red Widow brought onto the comic book.
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

Sorry guys....

blonde scarjo.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

fornes.jpg
    BW by Fornes.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Sorry guys....

blonde scarjo.jpg
    Red, Blonde, whatever...
    What we should be demanding is that ScarJo plays Black Widow with the short haircut

Quote Originally Posted by Cowtools View Post
    Red, Blonde, whatever...
    What we should be demanding is that ScarJo plays Black Widow with the short haircut
    Welp since I don't like short hair I wouldn't lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by klynn View Post
    I desperately do not want Stohl writing a Black Widow book. I enjoyed the novels but don't want a YA tone or the Red Widow brought onto the comic book.
    If the art's good I can deal with it.

Red, Blonde, whatever...
    As long as she doesn't run around with her weird soccer mom pony courtesy to Samnee I'm fine,
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Red, Blonde, whatever...
    Hey you!

spoilers:
    Natasha appears at the end of Infinity Countdown. Logan gave her the Space stone. That explains why she gets a tie-in.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    spoilers:
    Natasha appears at the end of Infinity Countdown. Logan gave her the Space stone. That explains why she gets a tie-in.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I just hope it means that once Tales of Suspense and now Infinity Countdown are done with, that Natasha will have a continued role. I suppose she could remain in the shadows by choice, but I'd hope she would reveal herself to the Avengers and co. I wonder if this means another shot at a solo book too... #FreshStart
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    soccer mom pony tail
    Now you're talking my language!