Page 350 of 402 FirstFirst ... 250300340346347348349350351352353354360400 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 6026

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    I agree that it sucks that it's all about the room that is red again as it stands (though if this leads to Nat burying it for good that would make it worth it.)
    They won't do that since Marvel always go back and redo the same stuff over and over as long as they can...

Thought I would love that !

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

That was ... unexpected. I guess I spoke too soon about the Red Room turning away from its old principle of every Black Widow being replaceable, since they literally replaced Natasha. This is a really far-out twist that changes Natasha's character. It sounds like a really cool hook for an alternate universe Natasha, but I'm still unsure of how I feel about it playing out here. Also, to the people (Rich Johnston) who say this is somehow the new explanation for Natasha's longevity, I don't think that was the intention since we already have a decent explanation already.

I really liked Foreman's art this issue. And it's been a while since we've seen Natasha being a badass and making elaborate plots. That part was cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethi View Post
    They won't do that since Marvel always go back and redo the same stuff over and over as long as they can...

Looking forward to Secret Empire II then ;D

But yeah Natasha is a posterb-..girl for characters who are stuck with the same story forever and ever.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    It seems like a logical way to resurrect Nat. And it's definitely something that you can believe the Red Room would be into.

They have to handle it carefully going forward, obviously, but as long as it doesn't go full '90s Spider-Man, I don't see it as being a problem.

I liked the eerie vibe of this issue, even though I did miss the hilarious Clint/Bucky bromance moments that Rosenberg is so good at.
    I'll admit I haven't read it in context, but it's actually hard for me to believe the Red Room would be into this. How does this benefit the RR, especially if they've done it more than once?

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dethi View Post

They certainly redid this resurrection explanation...

spoilers:
    In some old issue of Capt America from years ago, the Red Skull explains the way that he kept escaping death is that he had a secret warehouse with cloned bodies of himself. When his present body died, his consciousness woke up in one of the clones and he'd pick up where he left off.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I see your scheme! You just want me to click on your link to see BLEACH WIDOW, so you post a lovely Redhead Widow pic to fool me!
    Welcome home, baby!

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

So Nat never died per se?

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    So Nat never died per se?
    Oh, she definitely died. The Red Room has been growing clones of some of the Widows, and they took a clone of Natasha and implanted it with her memories.

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    Oh, she definitely died. The Red Room has been growing clones of some of the Widows, and they took a clone of Natasha and implanted it with her memories.
    Makes sense to me but at least she's back. So basically she kinda has the same issue as Tony.

Did she just spoilers:
    kill Hawkeye and Bucky?
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Did she just spoilers:
    kill Hawkeye and Bucky?
    end of spoilers
    I mean.. that's what we are supposed to think but come on: How likely is that? :P
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

You've got to feel bad for Bucky, though. spoilers:
    How many times has he lost that arm now? And if you include the MCU...
    end of spoilers

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Nah, they're fine.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    I'll admit I haven't read it in context, but it's actually hard for me to believe the Red Room would be into this. How does this benefit the RR, especially if they've done it more than once?
    If your business is training assassins and the assassination business can frequently leave operatives dead, it isn't a bad idea to have literal back-ups ready to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Did she just spoilers:
    kill Hawkeye and Bucky?
    end of spoilers
    Probably not, but that's what Rosenberg is trying to make us believe tho.