Page 372 of 402 FirstFirst ... 272322362368369370371372373374375376382 ... LastLast
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 6026

spoilers:
    Nat is able to bamf- pop, with the best of them.

Ji7XIot.jpg
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    My eyes! They burn! Hahaha.
    MUTLEY.jpg

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Nice ones! Where are they from/artists?
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Anyone here interested in Red Widow having a real relationship with Natasha?
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    Anyone here interested in Red Widow having a real relationship with Natasha?
    Not really. I was really mad at the way the book started, so didn't finish it. I would much rather see Yelena become one of Nat's regular supporting cast.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Not really. I was really mad at the way the book started, so didn't finish it. I would much rather see Yelena become one of Nat's regular supporting cast.
    Which one Black Widow's 2014 series? How did it fail to finish well? And I guess you don't like Red Wido huh? Then again she was written by Margret Stohl her writing of her was a little too stereotypical teen and did not fit into an espionage style story.

Which one Black Widow's 2014 series? How did it fail to finish well? And I guess you don't like Red Wido huh? Then again she was written by Margret Stohl her writing of her was a little too stereotypical teen and did not fit into an espionage style story.
    No, the Red Widow novel. It was just so sloppy on details, and so thin on unique and interesting characterization.

No, the Red Widow novel. It was just so sloppy on details, and so thin on unique and interesting characterization.
    I didn't know Red Widow's first appearance was in a novel not the Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) comic I read it was really that bad huh? Marvel doesn't really do much for Black Widow do they?

I didn't know Red Widow's first appearance was in a novel not the Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) comic I read it was really that bad huh? Marvel doesn't really do much for Black Widow do they?
    Technically, she appeared in some short comics stories by the author of the book, but they were basically teasers for the book. I don't know - some people obviously liked it, since they made a sequel. But I just really didn't enjoy it.

Technically, she appeared in some short comics stories by the author of the book, but they were basically teasers for the book. I don't know - some people obviously liked it, since they made a sequel. But I just really didn't enjoy it.
    But those novels have been turned into adaptations as Margret Stohl has declared apocryphal.

But those novels have been turned into adaptations as Margret Stohl has declared apocryphal.
    Adaptations? Did they make comic versions?

Adaptations? Did they make comic versions?
    Margret Stohl declared the Red Widow books to be apocryphal as in they were part of the Marvel canon now they are not now the only stories that are all Red Widow's canon appearance was that Ms. Marvel backup story and the Mockingbird backup story.

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

The slow trickle of info about the potential Black Widow movie project is gradually getting me excited, which is probably a bad idea since it hasn't been acknowledged yet, and it could get dropped like the Lionsgate movie or Inhumans.

And, just like when people were suggesting a movie all those other times (read: after every other movie she was in), naysayers are crawling out of the woodwork with a lot of the same arguments. I think the worst one that I keep seeing in the comments sections is that Scarlett Johansson is "too old" now. Aside from being a hilarious example of public misogyny that we could possibly think of a 33-year-old actress as "too old" (never mind all of the older actors in the MCU who are in the middle of continuing franchises), it's not even a downside to have an aged Natasha in a movie. Her age was central to the plot of Itsy-Bitsy Spider, and formed part of the contrast with Yelena. I think Devin Grayson even said that she wished J.G. Jones had drawn Natasha to look older.

Margret Stohl declared the Red Widow books to be apocryphal as in they were part of the Marvel canon now they are not now the only stories that are all Red Widow's canon appearance was that Ms. Marvel backup story and the Mockingbird backup story.
    Yeah, the books themselves don't fit into the 616 at all, and the tie-in comics seem just to function as extensions of the books. It's not out of the question at all to see elements of them adapted into Natasha's stories, but the obstacle is to find a writer that would have an angle where Ava would fit. The addition of Red Widow as a POV character makes sense if you're trying to write a Young Adult novel about Natasha, who isn't the type of character with a lot of typical YA storylines. But the comics are a different story. It might be more likely that a teen team like the Champions would introduce her, since she fits into that space more easily.