Page 376 of 402 FirstFirst ... 276326366372373374375376377378379380386 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 6026

Quote Originally Posted by responsarbre View Post

Is braided better than blonde, millernumber13? Lol
    Noooooooooooooooooooo!

blench .jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Better look at Natasha's supposed Avengers 4 get-up:

Is braided better than blonde, millernumber13? Lol
    This looks freaking awesome.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

There's an Al Ewing sale on Comixology right now. Good time to pick up Avengers Assemble #14AU or the Ultron Forever mini if you haven't checked those out yet.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

There's an Al Ewing sale on Comixology right now. Good time to pick up Avengers Assemble #14AU or the Ultron Forever mini if you haven't checked those out yet.
    Hmm. I checked that out last year. Didn't like it nearly as much as #12-13 by Deconnick.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Natasha and Cap (Avengers #29 and #31)

nat and steve.jpg
    avengers 31.jpg
    Cannot wait to see Yu drawing her again in Coate's Captain America.
    Last edited by Winterboy; 07-03-2018 at 08:44 AM.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Yu's pretty great.
    What I want is a return of Noto. That 2014 run was beautiful.

Also Mike Choi, but that's unrelated. He's X-Men, and hasn't done any interior work in a while.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    This looks freaking awesome.
    avengers 4.jpg

Marvel Preview: Punisher #227

The Punisher and Black Widow go off the grid on a secret mission of revenge!

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...-punisher-227/

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post

Looks cool, though not the biggest fan of the art. I wish I could say I were surprised, but art like this seems to be the norm for Marvel these days...
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

I have to say, it's a little weird that they're advertising it as a two-way team up when it's clearly not, but whatever. It looks great! For some reason, I enjoy the bickering between Frank and Bucky much more than between Clint and Bucky (maybe because I still don't buy Clint and Bucky not getting along). And I like seeing Nat in charge, not playing along with anyone else's agenda.

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

Character voices feel just a bit off to me — not everyone remembers Natasha's tendency to call people by their proper names in favor of nicknames, but most writers usually at least pick up on the fact that Natasha usually calls Bucky "James." I wonder if Natasha and Bucky will still be around by the time Iron Man shows up to have some words with Frank.

Character voices feel just a bit off to me — not everyone remembers Natasha's tendency to call people by their proper names in favor of nicknames, but most writers usually at least pick up on the fact that Natasha usually calls Bucky "James." I wonder if Natasha and Bucky will still be around by the time Iron Man shows up to have some words with Frank.
    I think she's gone back and forth on his name since her memories were erased. It's weird to see her use his nickname twice in a row without breaking it up with a "James," though. Maybe it's Rosenberg's way of telling us that those memories haven't been restored yet. Still, it's nice to see that she's as protective of him as ever...

Liked the braided look a lot. Though I really want the short 80s cut especially cuz ScarJo is actually sporting it irl.

I get its Punisher, and hostility is part of the game with him, but whats with the sour cream thing?
    Last edited by Godlike13; 07-05-2018 at 06:53 PM.