Page 382 of 402 FirstFirst ... 282332372378379380381382383384385386392 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 6026

I've been playing since the very beginning, and it honestly started out as such a cute game. Natasha was one of the main characters - along with Tony, Jan, and Loki - and I think the third one to join the campus. In the beginning it was very much a school, with the fighting coming from rival schools, but it was more of a character collector, and the writing was absolutely fantastic. Really fun, witty, but with some nice sincere moments thrown in. It was the writing, the character designs, and the unique actions (many of which are adorable and/or hilarious) that really hooked me on the game.

Unfortunately they got greedy and it just kept getting more and more expensive, and harder to earn things in the game without spending any money. Now you pretty much have to pay for anything new, and there's hardly any story anymore. It's so disappointing.

Natasha's style fits her in this game. She's pretty standoffish, intimidating, and tries to act like she doesn't care about anything, except for when she flirts with people to get information. It was fun to watch her slowly evolve and open up.

Quote Originally Posted by responsarbre View Post
    I dropped Strike Force after about a couple weeks of playing it (I don't really have the time or money to stay invested in mobile games), but it's not quite as story heavy as a game like Avengers Alliance. I don't remember Natasha having a huge role outside of being a part of a few teams and such, but that might not be the case in the later story events that I didn't get to.

I forgot all about the unspoken flirtiness between ScarJo and Anthony Mackie in Winter Soldier. They had chemistry! Kind of wish they had actually been an item in the MCU, I'm not opposed to it.

I haven't played Avengers Academy for dumb superficial reasons (I think Natasha's outfit is kind of ugly and IMO Natasha would have different and better style than that) but I sort of wish I had tried it out earlier from how you're describing it.
    Funny I thought Nat's outfit was easily the best out of like... all of them. And apart from maybe Steve's the one complimenting the personality the most.

Meanwhile I didn't notice ANY unspoken flirtyness between MCU Nat and MCu Falcon.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Funny I thought Nat's outfit was easily the best out of like... all of them. And apart from maybe Steve's the one complimenting the personality the most.

Meanwhile I didn't notice ANY unspoken flirtyness between MCU Nat and MCu Falcon.
    I downloaded the game to try the first few missions and the outfit is growing on me. I kind of got sick of how popular grungy/edgy casual clothes were for Natasha in fan works, because I'm dumbly attached to the idea of her having a really high fashion, expensive taste style? There's nothing wrong with the other way, I just don't prefer it.

I think it was a thing in the press tours or the commentary that ScarJo and Anthony Mackie said they acted all their scenes together as if they had a secret relationship in the background as a kind of joke. I don't know if they just made it up after the fact or not, but there's a teasing look from Natasha to Sam when she goes to pick up Steve for the first mission at the beginning of the movie.
    Last edited by responsarbre; 08-20-2018 at 06:04 PM.

Just watched Infinity War the other day. Nat didn't have much to do, did she?

Looks like we're going to see who Natasha gets warped with after all: She-Hulk. https://amp.newsarama.com/41469-she-...mpression=true

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Just watched Infinity War the other day. Nat didn't have much to do, did she?
    Nope :/ But the directors keep on saying she'll have more to do in Avengers 4, so here's hoping they come through with that.

Looks like we're going to see who Natasha gets warped with after all: She-Hulk. https://amp.newsarama.com/41469-she-...mpression=true
    That's... pretty cool, actually.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

^^^
    My thought was 180degrees opposite but hope it works for you.

Hard Pass here.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    ^^^
    My thought was 180degrees opposite but hope it works for you.

Hard Pass here.
    I mean, I think the whole idea is silly to begin with, but they're two of my favorite characters, and I'm curious to see what a mash-up between the two of them would look like.

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    That's... pretty cool, actually.
    I'll be very disappointed if they don't keep the lawyer alter-ego.

I downloaded the game to try the first few missions and the outfit is growing on me. I kind of got sick of how popular grungy/edgy casual clothes were for Natasha in fan works, because I'm dumbly attached to the idea of her having a really high fashion, expensive taste style? There's nothing wrong with the other way, I just don't prefer it.

I think it was a thing in the press tours or the commentary that ScarJo and Anthony Mackie said they acted all their scenes together as if they had a secret relationship in the background as a kind of joke. I don't know if they just made it up after the fact or not, but there's a teasing look from Natasha to Sam when she goes to pick up Steve for the first mission at the beginning of the movie.
    Ah that scene. Well I just saw that as Nat being the femme fatale she is. In Winter Soldier we definitely got the most seductive MCU Widow afterall.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

I remember Mackie saying that during interviews, but Scarlett was always very adamant about no romance for Natasha. The closest I remember in the TWS press tour was when she said she wore the arrow necklace as a nod to Clint and their relationship.

I can only imagine how she felt when she first saw the AoU script.

And I dunno if I would recommend actually playing Avengers Academy now. I mean if you just focus on the main story and ignore the events it will probably be fun for new players, and there's a daily token drop that will let you play some older events once you save up enough so that is a cool addition, but overall the game just isn't good anymore, at least for long term players.

Nope :/ But the directors keep on saying she'll have more to do in Avengers 4, so here's hoping they come through with that.
    I hope the come through with a better movie, too. I wasn't the least bit impressed with Infinity War.

Well this sucks. Nat seems to have gained Sue's powers somehow.

Seriously, why isn't she on there? You would expect both Black Widow and Wasp to be there. I'd remove Groot, he's the only one there who isn't an Avenger.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

No Carol or Wasp either, gotta market to boys even though that's a myth at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    No Carol or Wasp either, gotta market to boys even though that's a myth at this point.
    It's really not a myth. I know people would like to believe otherwise, but comic sales are still dominated by males.