Page 383 of 402 FirstFirst ... 283333373379380381382383384385386387393 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 6026

But why should 'marketing to boys' equal only male superheroes? And why shouldn't they try to market to both? Certainly on a cover featuring nine characters they could include one or two female heroes?

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakronicity View Post
    But why should 'marketing to boys' equal only male superheroes? And why shouldn't they try to market to both? Certainly on a cover featuring nine characters they could include one or two female heroes?
    The myth is that younger boys won't accept products that's seen to be aimed at girls therefore female presence in such products is reduced. And that it's easier to get girls to like boy things than it is to get boys to like girl things.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakronicity View Post
    Yeah, especially since these are the cartoon designs. That means that Wasp, Captain Marvel, Ms Marvel, and Black Widow could all have been included. Yet we don't even get one of them? Sexist! Widow was on the previous three covers of this title, though they had six years of no ladies before that:
    http://www.tonystrading.co.uk/galler...m#marvelheroes
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, especially since these are the cartoon designs. That means that Wasp, Captain Marvel, Ms Marvel, and Black Widow could all have been included. Yet we don't even get one of them? Sexist! Widow was on the previous three covers of this title, though they had six years of no ladies before that:
    http://www.tonystrading.co.uk/galler...m#marvelheroes
    These aren't the cartoon designs. They look too high-quality .

The Punisher (2018-) 001-031.jpg
    Black Widow in Punisher #1
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Hmm. Nice to see she'll be showing up later, but that's really strange. And I'm not a fan of her face, there, or the goofiness of the way she has her costume on the bathtub itself - it's going to get wet!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Hmm. Nice to see she'll be showing up later, but that's really strange. And I'm not a fan of her face, there, or the goofiness of the way she has her costume on the bathtub itself - it's going to get wet!
    True it's just hella weird.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    True it's just hella weird.
    Kudransky's artwork is AWFUL, IMO.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Kudransky's artwork is AWFUL, IMO.
    It didn't seem too bad for the male faces, but ugh. Nat just doesn't look like herself at all.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

It didn't seem too bad for the male faces, but ugh. Nat just doesn't look like herself at all.
    Look his character's anatomy. Everybody is a master universe.

AWFUL, Just AWFUL

Yeah, if the costume wasn't there, I would've guessed it was Mary Jane Watson. That seems out of character for Nat.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, if the costume wasn't there, I would've guessed it was Mary Jane Watson. That seems out of character for Nat.
    Yeah, cute and chirpy looking. I love MJ a LOT, but she and Nat shouldn't be interchangeable.

Do you mean on that linked page? Because those are three different artists.
    I think Zemo got the worst treatment there.

Inb4 I misunderstood you and end up looking like a fool.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

One day we’re really going to need to start calling her Natasha romonova

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Cool

Just Found this By Happening on You-Tube and as an Anime Fan and Former Video Edit it is Very Creative, Well Edited, Fun & Just EPIC!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!