Page 388 of 402 FirstFirst ... 288338378384385386387388389390391392398 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 6026

Quote Originally Posted by Whizbang View Post
    The costume looks like it's still the Samnee look, more or less, just with longer hair instead of a bob (which is consistent with her appearances since she came back).

"You won't see her feeling bad for putting more red on her ledger" had to work that line in there, huh ?

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

Ehhhh, I can take or leave the brutal/violent direction, but it’s very cool that Marvel was able to bag the Soska sisters to write this! Just very happy to see this. Also wondering whether this is planned as a new ongoing or just a mini/limited run.

Edit: Also, not too sure how Natasha is still supposed to be “dead to the world” after interacting with the hero community in some very big ways in Punisher and Infinity Wars.
    Last edited by responsarbre; 10-07-2018 at 12:39 PM.

If it picks up immediately after Secret Empire, we can assume it's set between Tales of Suspense and Infinity Countdown. Though that does mean the Happy New Year 2019 on that cover is a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The costume looks like it's still the Samnee look, more or less, just with longer hair instead of a bob (which is consistent with her appearances since she came back).

"You won't see her feeling bad for putting more red on her ledger" had to work that line in there, huh ?
    She still has her bob on that cover.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Invincible Member

Couple of things...I actually saw "American Mary" and liked it. However I don't like the art on the cover they previewed. I hope the interior is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    She still has her bob on that cover.
    Really? It looks longer to me...

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Excellent news! I'm a bit worried about the "past stuff" AGAIN, but it sounds more like Name of the Rose than the Waid/Samnee series, so hopefully that will be more my speed. I'm a bit confused about the whole "she's killing again" - was she not killing during the Waid/Samnee run? Cause she was definitely "brutal" during Secret Empire.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

I like that it's set in Madripoor. That implies that it's not going to be the typical Red Room rehash.

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    I like that it's set in Madripoor. That implies that it's not going to be the typical Red Room rehash.
    I very much hope so! I just hope we get some pretty cool guest stars. One of the things I liked about the best Widow stories (Name of the Rose, Ellis's Secret Avengers, DeConnick's two issue arc in Avengers Assemble) is that Widow is forced to work with others, leading to fun conflict.

Also, I took a look at the artist's Deviantart, and I really like his style. Much better than the last several people to do significant stuff with Nat.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Im not thrilled that its two filmmakers. Hope its better then the last. Im interested regardless more Widow is always good
    X-Men Forever

From the front page:
    Marvel Reveals New Black Widow Cover Art, Story Details
    https://www.cbr.com/marvel-black-wid...ails-revealed/

Flaviano?

This series was born dead...
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Flaviano?

This series was born dead...
    How do you mean?

I think Winterboy is thinking no name creative team.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I think Winterboy is thinking no name creative team.
    Huh. Well, I think the art looks good!

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Huh. Well, I think the art looks good!
    One storyarc, six issues and this book will be cancelled. Trust me.

Black Widow needs a solid creative team IMO.
    Experience time is over.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."