Page 5 of 402 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

I flipped through her newest issue and noticed Hawkeye. What was that about?

So we're just tossing around spoilers to the issues here? I don't care, I was just asking.

And yes the brief glimpse of Clint makes me think we'll see some bleed between the two titles, but since they're both successful for not including the rest of the MU I doubt it will be a cross-over or anything.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

I normally avoid these threads because of ongoing discussion, and in fact I was in the middle of the issue when I saw that post, but thankfully that was such a minor one.

I would definitely recommend next week's Secret Avengers for some good interaction between the two characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    I normally avoid these threads because of ongoing discussion, and in fact I was in the middle of the issue when I saw that post, but thankfully that was such a minor one.

I would definitely recommend next week's Secret Avengers for some good interaction between the two characters.
    Yeah, I figured that one was more like an Easter Egg than a story spoiler. It's just that most titles get a discussion and spoiler thread for each issue.

I have my fingers crossed to see some interaction between Nat and James in Original Sin.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Fury and Nat by Gulacy...

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

BW #7...

Noto's art is so good.

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

I've never seen anyone look so fierce while brushing their teeth.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Extraordinary Member

That art is gorgeous.

BW & Hawkguy...
    hawk and Nat.jpg

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Fury and Nat by Gulacy...

Beautiful...thanks for posting.

and cheers to Kuwagaton for understanding where I was at with KSD, you nailed it.

Back on subject here,

Currently, Noto's art keeps sucking me back into Black Widow's book (issue 8 and perhaps more.) He's got such a beautiful art style (I can see his Disney training through his unique characterizations.) I am bummed that Molat was killed off so quickly, he could have been a fine addition to Natasha's rogue gallery.
    Last edited by Lady Warp Spasm; 05-11-2014 at 09:50 AM.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cold_War_Myth View Post
    Beautiful...thanks for posting.

and cheers to Kuwagaton for understanding where I was at with KSD, you nailed it.

Back on subject here,

Currently, Noto's art keeps sucking me back into Black Widow's book (issue 8 and perhaps more.) He's got such a beautiful art style (I can see his Disney training through his unique characterizations.) I am bummed that Molat was killed off so quickly, he could have been a fine addition to Natasha's rogue gallery.
    Well he came back in issue #6 (with cybernetic/metal body parts). Yeah she kicked him off the boat, but if he survived being sucked into a freaking plane turbine engine, then he could survive this. His "death" is ambiguous enough that they could easily bring him back later.

Fantastic Member Supergirl's Pal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    BW & Daredevil.

I knew it!
    "Oh hey Nat, its nice of you to visit me out here! Say its funny, Jen Walters dropped by the other week and...."

BANNED