Page 54 of 402 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    It would be a damn shame if they cancelled this. And I'm sorry but I hate relaunches.
    It would had been nice to have seen Spider-Man and Black Widow work together in a story arc before the series ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Well it's not in the Diamond Top 100 which isn't instantly bad as the numbers on a book are in the 20K range then. That range is sometimes danger/sometimes not.
    I feel we will know something by April or May solicits what's going on with the title as it relates to Marvels stated trimming of the line to focus on Secret Wars/Battleworld event.
    I'd rather see a Black Widow MAX series than another "brand new" #1.
    parlov fury & natalia.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

'70s Daredevil & Black Widow by Sal Buscema...
    dd & BW.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    I'd rather see a Black Widow MAX series than another "brand new" #1.
    parlov fury & natalia.jpg
    hmmm, that would be interesting. do you see it with the same creative team?
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    It would had been nice to have seen Spider-Man and Black Widow work together in a story arc before the series ends.
    Lets hope so. Its a shame we're actually discussing the possibility of a cancellation....

Quote Originally Posted by klynn View Post
    hmmm, that would be interesting. do you see it with the same creative team?
    Nope.
    Give it to Ellis (or Rucka) and Parlov.
    parlov bw.jpg

Astonishing Member

Lets hope so. Its a shame we're actually discussing the possibility of a cancellation....
    I personally feel that Marvel should just leave the BW series along as there is no reason to cancel it. This whole cancellation after a certain number of issues to attract new readers is not working at all. Rather it is doing the opposite as readers(new and current) want a series that is consistent. There is way too much obsession by Marvel to follow in DC's New 52 footsteps.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    I really would like to see Deodato drawing a Black Widow/Spidey/MJ mini someday.
    deo trio.jpg

To be fair, we're mostly talking about this because people are wondering about the future of the entire Marvel line rn.
    FYBW: my Black Widow blog.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hrist View Post
    To be fair, we're mostly talking about this because people are wondering about the future of the entire Marvel line rn.
    Good point. With the Secret War, its extremely likely...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    '70s Daredevil & Black Widow by Sal Buscema...
    dd & BW.jpg
    I want this

Black Widow and her Avengers In New "Age Of Ultron" Covers.
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=58766

Yelena vs. Black Widow
    yelena.jpg

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

I'm liking the costume for Avengers 2. The gauntlets are a big departure, but I like how it makes their purpose a little more obvious. And the material and belt work a lot better than in the first Avengers.