Page 9 of 402 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Pretty sure next week's Avengers World.
    Yeah. It's from AW #7.

BW #7 preview...
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=21900
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    'Y never know.
    I see her as a freelancer agent.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Extraordinary Member

That I can agree with

Question for my fellow Natasha lovers (if any are old enough to remember). Were the Daredevil and Black Widow stories good enough to justify buying the Marvel Masterworks Daredevil books. The latest one includes her first appearance. Just don't know if they're worth buying--is she a significant presence in the books or just his sidekick/love interest?
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

The best of DD & BW is saved for vol. 9 and vol. 10.
    bw dd kraven.JPG

BW the Sting of the Widow HC collects part of MMWDD #8 content...
    http://www.amazon.com/Black-Widow-Th.../dp/0785137947

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Yeah. It's from AW #7.

BW #7 preview...
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=21900
    Thanks for posting the preview. Hmmm...
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

Do you guys think there is any chance they might have Nat show up in the Daredevil Netflix series? I mean they've been pretty good with the guest starring in AoS and it would be a fun way to tie the two characters to each other in the MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Do you guys think there is any chance they might have Nat show up in the Daredevil Netflix series? I mean they've been pretty good with the guest starring in AoS and it would be a fun way to tie the two characters to each other in the MCU.
    I wouldn't hold my breath. It would all hinge on Johanssen's availability and willingness to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    The best of DD & BW is saved for vol. 9 and vol. 10.
    bw dd kraven.JPG

BW the Sting of the Widow HC collects part of MMWDD #8 content...
    http://www.amazon.com/Black-Widow-Th.../dp/0785137947

Thanks, Winterboy. I do have Sting of the Widow. Just trying to decide how much of a completest I need to be with my Natasha collection and if I should include all the 70's Daredevil issues she was in. I did read some as a kid and I remember them fondly but not well. I'll probably go ahead and get the MMWDD books she's in. Will probably get the Champions books too.
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

I'm waiting my Masterworks from mile high comics, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    I wouldn't hold my breath. It would all hinge on Johanssen's availability and willingness to do it.
    While it would be awesome if it happened, as lilyinblue said, it wouldn't be very likely, but you never know, it is possible that ScarJo might do it as a fun little thing for the fans.
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Ultimate Member

Well there's been no evidence that BW and DD even know each other in the MCU, so I kind of doubt it. They seem to be more interested in exploring the BW/Hawkeye or even BW/Cap dynamic at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Well there's been no evidence that BW and DD even know each other in the MCU, so I kind of doubt it. They seem to be more interested in exploring the BW/Hawkeye or even BW/Cap dynamic at this point.
    Yeah. That's true, I didn't even think of it like that.
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

I think there's more chance of Jennifer Walters appearing before she's She-Hulk than Widow.
    I surrender to the Contest

I'd agree, though I think having Jennifer Walters appear could be cool. Is Elektra going to make an appearance do you think? I think like you have said before, there's little chance BW would show up in this series, I'm sure they'll only be focusing on BW/Cap or BW/Clint at this point. But you never know