Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Would you date a telepath? (Comicstrip)

wwtcomics.com/comic20/ Did this strip inspired by the relationship between Scott and Jean. I don't think I would be able to be with a telepath myself, as I would not like the lack of privacy, or the fact that she could control my mind whenever she wanted. Which brings me to the question, would you date a telepath?

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tonywwt View Post
    wwtcomics.com/comic20/ Did this strip inspired by the relationship between Scott and Jean. I don't think I would be able to be with a telepath myself, as I would not like the lack of privacy, or the fact that she could control my mind whenever she wanted. Which brings me to the question, would you date a telepath?
    It would depend on the telepath.

BANNED

wwtcomics.com/comic20/Which brings me to the question, would you date a telepath?
    Yes, but only if I was living in the fictional world of the MU. I don't think a telepath in the real world would be able to have any healthy relationships; unless they could genuinely avoid temptation and stay out people's heads(unlikely). We just have way too many nasty, wretched, private thoughts and feelings floating around in our heads. Anyone who's privy to them would likely go insane.

Also, I'd be genuinely terrified of someone who could read and control my mind. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near them.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by sprior93 View Post
    Yes, but only if I was living in the fictional world of the MU. I don't think a telepath in the real world would be able to have any healthy relationships; unless they could genuinely avoid temptation and stay out people's heads(unlikely). We just have way too many nasty, wretched, private thoughts and feelings floating around in our heads. Anyone who's privy to them would likely go insane.

Also, I'd be genuinely terrified of someone who could read and control my mind. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near them.
    Pretty much this.

I think not but love is complicated if true the more you try to get away greater the desire and temptation.

There would be no place for secrets but the connection between the couple would be extremely powerful in a unique way.

Quote Originally Posted by grinningdemon View Post
    Pretty much this.
    Ditto. Only in a fiction world, and maybe not even then.

Maybe if said telepath is Jean or Emma, otherwise, i dont think so.

LOL, very good tonywwt.
    Trying to catch up on 2 years of Marvel comics.....
    Comic Book Parody - Funny comic book stuff.
    X-Men: Drama of the Atom - An unfinished Battle of the Atom parody.