Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 10, #11

With the magical side of things momentarily under control, Buffy and crew have a chance to deal with their personal lives: things heat up between Xander and Dawn, young Giles is visited by an old flame, Andrew introduces some new friends, and the Slayer is totally set for round one of speed dating! Then the bad guy shows up.

Full article here.

BANNED

This book is fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by sprior93 View Post
    This book is fantastic.
    this whole season has been killing it. I can't wait to see where they take it. Anyone else not want Xander and Dawn to reconnect? Bring Anya back and get those kids married already

Also, I just read the issue. I'm editing this post instead of posting again so I don't "bump" the thread

MAJOR SPOILERS IMPENDING

As much as I love the fights and action, let's face it, the thing that keeps us invested in the franchise in the long run is the characters. And who they are dating. And this issue furthered every characters love life, making it the best issue of the new season.
    It's been over a decade since I met the character of Andrew and he only just now came out of the closet. How is this possible? Someone wrote the Biffy comics and angry letter that Andrew's gayness is only used to make cheap schticky jokes mocking him for living a closeted life. I kind of agreed, so I'm glad this moment happened and they can just treat him like all the other characters now. Andrew stole the show this month, so many good comic book references. "Run anywhere you want, monster. You can't hide from justice!" haha oh wow. His new boyfriend Clive looks like Lex Luthor, so I predict he is actually evil. Every Buffy character deserves their first date to be evil.
    Also, I couldn't be happier about Buffy and Spike getting together. My theory is that this will be the last year of Angel having a separate series, and him and the crew will be all in Buffy season 11, and will be about Angel being around now that Buffy is dating Spike, and bring the Shanshoo prophecy back and factor into who Buffy winds up with.
    Last edited by Ragdoll; 01-21-2015 at 06:04 AM. Reason: issue was released so i added review