Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

if cyclops doesn't flip out and lay these folks out with a phoenix egg then i will. a mutant was murdered back-alley style while he was saving the entire universe. scott summer needs to stop letting black panther step on the mutants.

Militantly Indifferent Kisinith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    He thought it was Emma #clearingcanon

Seeing how backtracked UXM, I'm sure he's alive and dead.
    Schrodringer's Cyclops? Also Storm really does come across as a massive tool in this... I really do hope the character assassination of the Gold side ends soon.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kisinith View Post
    Schrodringer's Cyclops? Also Storm really does come across as a massive tool in this... I really do hope the character assassination of the Gold side ends soon.
    Yup dead in between UXM but alive afterwards per his appearance in Axis and/or Eva's time travel
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

BANNED

Yup dead in between UXM but alive afterwards per his appearance in Axis and/or Eva's time travel
    I am sorry but there is absolutely no proof that Axis Cyclops is the real Cyclops. If Cyclops had been inverted he would have been pro-human and anti-mutant, not the other way around as we saw in Axis. That was probably a Skrull or something of the sort. We saw his death, we didn't see any resurrection so anyone claiming to be Cyclops at the moment is either a doppelganger that fell from an Incursion World or a Skrull until such resurrection takes place.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Let's see, magneto is on the blue side who caused an emp blast on earth killing God knows how many which wasn't retcon mind you and is equally a monster himself and yet you give them a pass

Typical cychos psychology.... Hypicrisy thy name is.......?
    Well, how long i know, Wanda's bodycount is still much larger than everyone else together, even including the Incursions.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Namor was killed since he added more problems to what the heroes already have to deal with.
    No, he was killed because the Avengers couldnt deal with the fact that in "8 months in the future", they owe their life to a filthy mutant/X-men.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Valeficent View Post
    I am sorry but there is absolutely no proof that Axis Cyclops is the real Cyclops. If Cyclops had been inverted he would have been pro-human and anti-mutant, not the other way around as we saw in Axis. That was probably a Skrull or something of the sort. We saw his death, we didn't see any resurrection so anyone claiming to be Cyclops at the moment is either a doppelganger that fell from an Incursion World or a Skrull until such resurrection takes place.
    I'd clear this up, but you're banned :/
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

New JerZ. You KNOW something! Tell me what you know!

Who CAN satisfy the Goddess sexually?
    I've been wondering this for a while. This is why I'm celibate.
    Author of X-Forums.

Follow Goddess on Instagram.

New JerZ. You KNOW something! Tell me what you know!

The inversion brings to the front the darker desires and hasher actions of the individual: it doesn't make them a polar opposite of who they once were. The inversion spell essentially released the inhibitions of all afflicted, allowing them to truly succeed. This is why the Witch is pure evil: she is innately a monster.
    Author of X-Forums.

Follow Goddess on Instagram.

Namor and Thanos are on the cover of Secret Wars #1. They're not dead. Black Swan (who is a telepath) was giving Namor the stink eye when he flew off. She caught on to what he was doing, told the others, and they all teleported out or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess View Post
    The inversion brings to the front the darker desires and hasher actions of the individual: it doesn't make them a polar opposite of who they once were. The inversion spell essentially released the inhibitions of all afflicted, allowing them to truly succeed. This is why the Witch is pure evil: she is innately a monster.
    The inversion does whatever Rick Remender wants it to do and if you question it you're a nerd and you need to get a life.
    On ye olde CBR

it is canon that Black Panther was unable to satisfy Storm sexually. She was probably thinking of Namor every time she had to comply to her marital duties. More likely than not she probably said Namor's name during it.
    Uhm... Err... WTF is Marvel writing now a days? I mean really! T'challa is poor in the sack. Thor can't get "motivated." I could go on but jeesh! I think they are getting their action comics confused with another genre.
    Last edited by Inhuman X; 01-15-2015 at 03:58 PM.
    My Monthly Pulls - DC: Waiting for Deathstroke and Vigilante. Marvel: Moon Knight. The Vision, Waiting for Solo. Valiant: Bloodshot Reborn, Ninjak, Divinity III Stalinverse, Bloodshot USA event, Waiting for PSI Lords. Why aren't you reading Valiant and other Indies too?

I don't care who avenge Namor as long as it's done. Or rather, I'd like someone to f**k up T'Challa and Black Bolt, not avenge Namor as I doubt he's dead (for long). What a pair of super douchebags.

Why is Black Bolt part of this? What is his problem with Namor? Namor did what someone had to do, otherwise everyone would have been dead, even the characters in the MCU. And Boltagon himself killed a hero from the other planet, then he chickened out when it came to setting off the bomb. He also is strongly linked to why Maximus is free, Thanos et co are on Earth and the whole ridiculous theft of Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver (and possibly Daisy Johnson based on AoSHIELD?), so if someone should be killed he ought to be high on the list.

Black Panther really is phony as hell. He started the feud/war with Namor when he joined up with the Avengers in A vs X, attacking Utopia to kidnap/kill Hope and trying to kill a force of nature. He joined a gang that let Tony Stark, Captain America and the President decide how to deal with the Phoenix. So what did he expect when he sheltered the wanted terrorists/criminals Avengers from the Phoenix 5? Then when he was discussing a treaty with Namor his sister attacked Atlantis. Of course Namor used the opportunity to send nasty aliens to Wakanda, it was the strategically sound thing to do in a war.

Now Namor may be among the most arrogant people in the MU, but at least he is who he is and does not hide it. Black Panther pretends to be this perfect man-panthergod all noble and benevolent, but it doesn't add up. And only Namor was willing to do what it took to save his people from extinction. T'Challa talked about killing Namor to save his honour, but he couldn't sacrifice his own conscience when it came to saving his people.

And here is final proof that Namor is a peace-loving gentleman:
    X-Men Legacy #248
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ms5...8#.VLjtsi4YFDQ

Namor jpg.jpg

Yes, I am totally biased. Supporting the Utopia Extinction team members all the way. But a little unbalanced support for my favourite characters is needed as Marvel has treated the X-Men horribly since the start of A vs X, or perhaps one should say Phase 1 of the MCU?
    Last edited by Rockstadt; 01-16-2015 at 04:16 AM.