Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    As if they'd even bother. Please, provide scans of Emma and Storm giving the slightest of crap about Namor's health/hurt feelings ever since AvX ended.
    You're asking scans of me, when you don't provide them at all? Bye.

BANNED

Marvel has an interesting strategy of killing off the interesting character in the hopes that his interestingness will mystically transfer to their two movie property bores.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    You're asking scans of me, when you don't provide them at all? Bye.
    There's 2+ years worth of scans of Storm/Emma not even bothering to mention Namor's health and hurt feelings. Where would I even begin?

I'm merely going with published canon, here. The ladies haven't put much - if any - time and effort into Namor over the past two years. Given how they've spent their time in the past 2+ years, it just doesn't look good.

For instance, there's a pretty solid chance Storm devoted more of her panel time to getting herself buried alive than she did caring about Namor's health and hurt feelings. There's also a pretty solid chance devoted more of her panel time to fussing over Dazzler than she did caring about Namor's health and hurt feelings.

BANNED

There's 2+ years worth of scans of Storm/Emma not even bothering to mention Namor's health and hurt feelings. Where would I even begin?

I'm merely going with published canon, here. The ladies haven't put much - if any - time and effort into Namor over the past two years. Given how they've spent their time in the past 2+ years, it just doesn't look good.

For instance, there's a pretty solid chance Storm devoted more of her panel time to getting herself buried alive than she did caring about Namor's health and hurt feelings. There's also a pretty solid chance devoted more of her panel time to fussing over Dazzler than she did caring about Namor's health and hurt feelings.
    Why are you derailing a pleasant discussion about Black Panther being cuckolded by Namor?

BANNED

Yeah got go with Fluffy, s/he does not need to prove the negative, other side has the prove the positive that they cared.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IdaqiBeauty View Post
    Why are you derailing a pleasant discussion about Black Panther being cuckolded by Namor?
    I'm not. Here, an excerpt from the OP:

Quote Originally Posted by Valeficent View Post
    How should Storm react to the death of her lover at the hands of her ex-husband?
    I'm asking for evidence of Storm reacting to the [anything] of her lover in the past 2 years.

Off the top of my head, I recall that one Consequences scene in which she mentioned Namor and explained why Wakanda now rrrhate all mutants, but then she (predictably) had to go and make it all about herself. Wakandans tried to shoot HER down and she's totally cool with not annihilating them on principle. It's totally fair game to question her willingness to go to the mattresses over some guy who's not even really her friend and whom she has barely - if at all? - mentioned ever since.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Hahahaaa so much win in this post (and thead ).

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    Panels or it didn't happen.

Not that I necessarily disagree with you, I just want to see what panels you use.
    Boring Sex = Not sexually satisfied

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Boring Sex = Not sexually satisfied
    Who CAN satisfy the Goddess sexually?
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

BANNED

Better to just block, so I don't have to see people kill fun threads with demands for scientific evidence.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    Who CAN satisfy the Goddess sexually?

Gotta give that Canuck that, she begged for foreplay. May he rest in sweet, adamantium peace.
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    the mutants should retaliate against attilan and wakanda for this. cyclops has a phoenix egg, now it is his duty to use it.
    Well Cyclops' gf did kinda cheat on him with Namor, so not sure how upset he will be about this. If does retaliate don't think this would be his motivation.

Quote Originally Posted by Lwx View Post
    Well Cyclops' gf did kinda cheat on him with Namor, so not sure how upset he will be about this. If does retaliate don't think this would be his motivation.
    emma and namor didn't cheat. it was a psychic experience. he did the same thing to emma with madelyne.

anyway, cyclops has a duty and he he better act on it. one mutant lost is another march toward extinction.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lwx View Post
    Cyclops has a) a mental breakdown and b) is currently deceased. He can't retaliate

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    emma and namor didn't cheat. it was a psychic experience. he did the same thing to emma with madelyne.

anyway, cyclops has a duty and he he better act on it. one mutant lost is another march toward extinction.
    He thought it was Emma #clearingcanon

Cyclops has a) a mental breakdown and b) is currently deceased. He can't retaliate
    Seeing how backtracked UXM, I'm sure he's alive and dead.