Super Moderator

Default Submit Your X-Position Questions for Cullen Bunn

Cullen Bunn is the next guest for X-Position, and CBR wants your questions for the "Magneto" scribe.

Full article here.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

To your knowledge, what is the connection between Xorn (Morrison) and Magneto? Were they the same person, was he possessed, or was he far far away from the X-men while Xorneto was killing Jean?
    Will this usurpation ever come into play in your series?
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

BANNED

Will the events of Axis with what happen to Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch be reference in Magneto ?

Will Magneto tie into Secret Wars in the Spring ?

Why doesn't anyone try to blow up Genosha given how much trouble it caused in the past ?

BANNED

Why aren't you writing all the X-books?

BANNED

You've recently mentioned that Rachel Summers is your favourite X-Man.
    What is it about her you like so much? You're the first x-writer I've ever seen say this!

What makes you so compelled to write villains and anti-heroes, and what continues to inspire you to write Magneto?

Hello Mr. Cullen, I am really enjoying your run on Magneto and I hope you still have more stories to tell for the 'Master of Magnetism' , I have 3 questions for you.
    Q.1) Will we ever see Magneto back to his uber powerful self again? I know he had a shot of the MGH to temporarily boost his powers but it's not the same.
    Q.2) Will we see Magneto react to Wolverine's "Death"?
    Q.3) Are there any chances of a new Brotherhood of mutants who are willing to join Magneto's crusade?

1) I am very disappointed by this retcon with the Maximoff twins that now leaves Polaris the only child of Magneto. As I think about it thought it seems really odd that Magneto would only have one adult child. Magneto was constantly telling Xavier they were on the brink of extinction. By rights shouldn't he have been trying to increase the mutant population the old fashioned way? The best way to fight extinction is to have a growing population. Do you think Magneto and his followers ever even considered some sort of breeding plan? It's not like he hasn't utilized his offspring before as pawns when he believed if fit his ultimate goal. I just don't see this being below him.