Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    She listed out all of Colossus' mistakes. Not just the Phoenix thing. Also "Fall under the spell of Cyclops, or Cable, or your sister" is actually a line.
    I'm not gonna pick a side in this debate, but I will say Ororo cut him deep. She hit him on every f*** up.

Other than that, glad Yost is getting mileage out of the NXM kids. I mean, Rockslide and Pixie have gotten some pretty high profile time, but to bring in Trance, too? Nice little scene.

Looking forward to how the latest X-Men vs. Juggernaut (whomever it is) plays out.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Love this issue. So thrilled to see Pixie in action again. Storm was a mega bitch to Colossus. Allows that monster into the school. However goes into bitch mode when dealing with Piotr? Time like these makes wish Emma was around. Had Ororo tried that **** on her. Emma would had answered back. Naming each of Storm's recent **** ups. Ororo wouldn't pull this **** on Monet or Joanna
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Quote Originally Posted by Arya View Post
    Mutant aids ain't nothing when's she's saved the world by herself a few times, dabbed the universe... i like Peter but going on this mission seems really dumb like joining magneto dumb.
    Are you serious? Tell me one thing that Storm did wich was better than Colossus sacrificing his life for the Mutants or Colossus killing Proteus to save the whole team.

And Colossus joined Magneto to spy on him. Nothing bad here.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
    Are you serious? Tell me one thing that Storm did wich was better than Colossus sacrificing his life for the Mutants or Colossus killing Proteus to save the whole team.

And Colossus joined Magneto to spy on him. Nothing bad here.
    Did Colossus also stayed with Magneto due to his sister death ?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    You're not making any sense. I don't recall him being manipulated by the gem. In fact Colossus did a lot of good with the power of Cyttorak even though it tormented him. He didn't have it that long. The Phoenix Force possessed him and made things worse. He even let Rulk beat him up because he didn't want to bring Utopia crashing down. Of course he was warned and he sacrificed himself to save Magik the torment. Magik could have fixed him then and there but she wanted to teach him the value of his life. So not sure what you're trying to say here.

You mean in Second Coming? When he did not have the powers of Cyttorak. I have no idea what you're talking about man. What does that have to with the Juggernaut?
    Sorry I meant the Power, he was seduced by the POWER of the Gem and manipulated by his own "sister."

Yes, Magik wanted to teach him a lesson, but it also made him hate her because of it.

New JerZ. You KNOW something! Tell me what you know!

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Love this issue. So thrilled to see Pixie in action again. Storm was a mega bitch to Colossus. Allows that monster into the school. However goes into bitch mode when dealing with Piotr? Time like these makes wish Emma was around. Had Ororo tried that **** on her. Emma would had answered back. Naming each of Storm's recent **** ups. Ororo wouldn't pull this **** on Monet or Joanna
    It annoys me how M has yet to call her out.

And Frenzy should be a main player in this book if only to solidify her hatred of Storm's incompetence and departure for Cyke's Uncanny.
    Author of X-Forums.

Follow Goddess on Instagram.

Ultimate Member

Yeah, Colossus and Domino are still a thing. They're great together. And more Pixie is always good. Honestly Storm's argument loses A LOT of credibility when you consider just how many X-Men have done messed up crap while possessed, or under mind control/manipulation, or just flat out going crazy, and yet were forgiven. Including, I might add, Storm's recently deceased bang buddy.

BANNED

While Storm destroying that weak-willed siberian farmboy was the best part of the entire issue I have to say I certainly enjoyed the Sorceress Supreme of Mutantkind teaching the youngster some magik, even if the kid failed miserably at it

BANNED

Storm has created a forcefield that saved the world. It's bigger than saving a few sick mutants. Storm just saved a village and nation from a tsunami. It's bigger than anything pewter had done.

No wonder her daughter bailed after spending prolonged time with her.

Spectacular Member just-my-2cents's Avatar

What is emma besides vacuity personified! Where is she? if she was around she wouldve gotten hers as well. How quickly you forget all of piotr recent screw ups.
    10847063_847228065318804_1794016045_n.jpg
    Last edited by just-my-2cents; 01-14-2015 at 08:25 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    Yes, he is brain-damaged which causes his rage issues (I think?). Warren Ellis solidified it into hard-adamantium canon during 90s. I mean, Blindfold of all people taught him what twitter was on Utopia.

If Ro were a psycho she would've killed him at school's gates and not bother to speak to him as simply as she can.
    Warren Ellis admitted he misportrayed Colossus as a psycho ex-boyfriend stalker. I believe Colossus got his head back in order after his role as one of Magneto's Acolytes.
    Last edited by 244; 01-14-2015 at 08:18 PM.

BANNED

I think now Rockslide may become the new juggernaut briefly until Pixie safes him.

Quote Originally Posted by Valeficent View Post
    While Storm destroying that weak-willed siberian farmboy was the best part of the entire issue I have to say I certainly enjoyed the Sorceress Supreme of Mutantkind teaching the youngster some magik, even if the kid failed miserably at it

The farmboy will be bailing her ass out of a jam. She will apologize. You don't walk over all over the 'strongest' in her own words X-man!

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by just-my-2cents View Post
    What is emma besides vacuity personified! Where is she? if she was around she wouldve gotten hers as well. How quickly you forget all of piotr recent screw ups.
    10847063_847228065318804_1794016045_n.jpg
    I didn't say anything about a fight. There are just as many scans of Emma humiliating/defeating Storm. I was saying had Storm tried to bring up the Phoenix crap on someone like Emma. That conversation would had ended differently
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account