Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by marvelguy25 View Post
    i'm also predicting this universe's mary jane to be a gay character because that's kinda what i feel. she might have a thing for gwen
    I doubt it. She might be in a healthy relationship with Flash Thompson... what would be nice is to see Felicia Hardy as part of her world.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

i'm also prediting this universe's mary jane to be a gay character because that's kinda what i feel. she might have a thing for gwen
    Well, she wouldn't be the first MJ to be a lesbian. And it would give potential for some awkward drama and it'd certainly make her different from 616 MJ.

Hell come to think of it, in this Universe she could be Jonah's daughter! (I mean it's not like we know that much about this particular Universe. And no, I'm not predicting that she is Jonah's daughter just saying I think it's a possibility considering it's a different Universe. And we already had Peter as Lizard so it's not THAT outrageous lol).

Wait and see I guess.
    Last edited by John Ossie; 01-14-2015 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LordRyus View Post
    And she's gonna sell them to JJJ... or put them on a blog with lots of ads. Not sure which yet. :-P
    That would be great. Or she could be sending them to police to let them know its time for another pickup.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Or she could be sending them to police to let them know its time for another pickup.
    Possibly. Though couldn't they trace that back to her? Saying that doesn't her Dad know she's Spider-Girl (I think he does anyway) so maybe she's sending it to him.

I still think the title is stupid. It should read: Gwen Stacy: Spider-Woman, and if necessary, make Jess's title "Jessica Drew" Spider-Woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I still think the title is stupid. It should read: Gwen Stacy: Spider-Woman
    While I would've had no problem with the official title being Gwen Stacy: Spider-Woman I will agree to disagree about ''Spider Gwen'' being a stupid title as I personally like it.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    While I would've had no problem with the official title being Gwen Stacy: Spider-Woman I will agree to disagree about ''Spider Gwen'' being a stupid title as I personally like it.
    Especially because Spider-Gwen says all that needs to be said.
    "Magneto, you ARE the father!"

It looks fantastic. I just hope this isn't one of those solo books that starts hot and fizzles out. Marvel has a much lower tolerance for low sales these days. This book can't be the same as Spider-Girl was back when it began. I hope it can do something more, but I'm skeptical it'll generate enough interest to keep Marvel from making another one of it's cold, calculated business decisions.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Spider-Gwen is a great title. Everyone knows Gwen.

All-New Member

Is that the Hamburglar? (Or, as this is Marvel, Generic Fast-Food-themed Thief™)?

BANNED

i'm also prediting this universe's mary jane to be a gay character because that's kinda what i feel. she might have a thing for gwen
    I wouldn't mind. Peter parker die and gwen finds love in Mary jane lol

Felicia is a more likely candidate if they give her a female love interest. She's canonically bisexual and they didn't shy away from making her bi or gay in alternate universes, notably MC2 where she divorces Flash and marries a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    I doubt it. She might be in a healthy relationship with Flash Thompson... what would be nice is to see Felicia Hardy as part of her world.
    Quote Originally Posted by ekrolo2 View Post
    Felicia is a more likely candidate if they give her a female love interest. She's canonically bisexual and they didn't shy away from making her bi or gay in alternate universes, notably MC2 where she divorces Flash and marries a woman.
    I hope they make Spider-Gwen bi-sexual or gay, and have her date her universe's Felicia Hardy or Kitty Pryde. The Mary Jane in her world seems like a close friend and bandmate, so I don't think they should have a relationship or that'll make it awkward for the band as a whole. I would love more diversity in the comics, and the LGBT community is sometimes always underrepresented.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    I hope they make Spider-Gwen bi-sexual or gay.
    Well, it is a different Universe and a different Gwen so there's no reason why they can't.

I don't think spider girl or woman conveys the specialness of this enough. I think the bigger thing is the Gwen character Moreso then the spider

I saw the silk add and groaned. Saw spider Gwen and made a audible pleased noise.

All for lesbian mj. Would raise you a bad guy miles morales working with his uncle.