Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Burning Eyes View Post
    That's easy, just stick an actor in a high-quality gorilla costume.
    Then present him as a power-mad telepathic super-intelligent talking gorilla with a hungering for human brains.
    Bonkers and campy as all get-out true, but I would enjoy every minute of it.
    I don't think an actor in a gorilla suit (on a CW budget) would be very well received.

Ultimate Member

There's a reason why the new versions of Godzilla and Planet of the Apes either go with CGI or mo-cap. "Guys in suits" just don't look very good/convincing these days. And that's in big-budget movies, let alone moderately budgeted CW TV shows.

Mighty Member

The pilot has been getting really good reviews

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...01082#comments

Astonishing Member

Man I spent so long making fun of Quicksilver in the previews for DOFP and ate copious amounts of crow after seeing how awesome he was in the movie itself. This show has its work cut out for itself.
    Rules are for lesser men, Charlie - Grand Pa Joe ~ Willy Wonka & Chocolate Factory

I noticed one of the other dimensional energies released was "X elements". The energy that powers Metron's Möbius Chair is Element X. I would love to see Metron show up looking for this mystical element!