Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by marvelprince View Post
    He did?! Can't wait to see what it looks like. I'm hoping for some red.

Not based off the redesign on the show though. I'm just not feeling it.
    Yeah, I really did prefer the one Sam had in Season 1, if you know that. Essentially the usual, just a little updated.

The classic look, but changed a bit.

Not fond of head/beak there, but hopefully he gets another costume in Season 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    No, it's pretty obvious now that it's Thor.
    With Thor 3 coming out in 2017, I doubt he'll be killed off.

Wait, is Hawkeye even set to appear in Civil War? I haven't heard anything.
    Last edited by Amibo_Amore; 01-19-2015 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amibo_Amore View Post
    With Thor 3 coming out in 2017, I doubt he'll be killed off.

Is Hawkeye set to appear in Civil War? Because if so, that leaves Hulk and Thor...
    A character like Thor, a universe like this, doubt death would be the end. It wasn't for Bucky or Steve, or even Coulson, so I doubt it would be for Thor, or any other Avenger, or character.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    Great, now call up Mockingbird and Skye (Daisy Johnson). Let's do this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike82 View Post
    Mockingbird, maybe. I'm not so sure if Chloe Bennet is ready for the big leagues.
    Can I throw May in there? 1. She's shown that she can fight with the best of them, and 2. Ming-Na had a film career before she had a TV career, and is the most experienced main actor in the show.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by marvelprince View Post
    He did?! Can't wait to see what it looks like. I'm hoping for some red.

Not based off the redesign on the show though. I'm just not feeling it.
    Maybe he'll be Iron Falcon, taking Spider-Man place?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Can I throw May in there? 1. She's shown that she can fight with the best of them, and 2. Ming-Na had a film career before she had a TV career, and is the most experienced main actor in the show.
    Yeah, Agent May is awesome. Ming-Na is probably the most talented actor on the show. She has Natasha Romanoff listed in her contacts on her phone, which is pretty cool. I could imagine those two teaming up, kicking some major ass. So, Coulson, May, and Mockingbird I could picture making it on AOU. I also think Mack could do well.

Black Widow listed as "Nat" on May's phone:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bz9YEEpIgAAp8hJ.png

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Poor Kyle MacLachlan, he hee!

Big question for anyone wanting characters from AOS/Marvel TV to transition, do you feel it could work for people not watching, or up to date, with such shows, like featuring Iron Fist, a living Coulson, or these Inhumans that know SHIELD agents?

Like, I don't watch AOS. If certain people transitioned to the films, like Ward, Skye, May, Fitz, Simmons, Raina, Whitehall, Glenn Talbot etc, do you think it would work for me?

Extraordinary Member

Its a good question. Some characters like Talbot for me won't have much impact on the big screen, maybe someone like Skye would. Look at Age Of Ultron, that looks global. Yet the shows are limited.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Its a good question. Some characters like Talbot for me won't have much impact on the big screen, maybe someone like Skye would. Look at Age Of Ultron, that looks global. Yet the shows are limited.
    Thanks.

Yeah, but I would love Talbot in a new, Ruffalo-Hulk film, Pasdar or not. Too integral to Hulk mythos, as is Rick Jones, Leader, Abomination, She-Hulk, Thunderbolt, Betty, Doc Samson etc.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    Thanks.

Yeah, but I would love Talbot in a new, Ruffalo-Hulk film, Pasdar or not. Too integral to Hulk mythos, as is Rick Jones, Leader, Abomination, She-Hulk, Thunderbolt, Betty, Doc Samson etc.
    Ah, you've hit a superb point also.
    Talbot would be far more "crucial" if he was in the movies only. I know its not the best idea but, it seems the minor characters should be limited.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    Poor Kyle MacLachlan, he hee!
    Yeah, that's one of the reasons why I mentioned only out of the main cast only; after all, the show is about our heroes. The show itself has had a number of acting veterans, and scoring Bill Paxton last year in a recurring role was a major coup (besides, there's that little-known actor by the name of Sam Jackson), but they're all guest roles in only a few episodes at best. Clark Gregg has almost as old a resume as Ming Na, but not nearly as much work or as consistent a workload.