BANNED

Default Captain Planet vs Spawn (Animated Series version)

Captain Planet is fighting Spawn in a forest at night.

Who wins this intense fight.

Is this not a stomp for Captain Planet?

This is a stomp for Captain Planet

Considering that Animated Spawn didn't really make most use of his powers and generally operates on a level significantly weaker than any of his other incarnations, as well as pitting him against a guy who is Superman-lite with elemental and transmutation abilities?

Yeah, CP turns him into necroplasmic paste.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 01-16-2015 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Considering that Animated Spawn didn't really make most use of his powers and generally operates on a level significantly weaker than any of his other incarnations, as well as pitting him against a guy who is Superman-lite with elemental and transmutation abilities?

Yeah, CP turns him into necroplasmic paste.
    I didn't Know that Cap's strength was on the level of Superman or Sodam Yat.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra_Sonic View Post
    I didn't Know that Cap's strength was on the level of Superman or Sodam Yat.
    cap is strong enough to throw a nuclear power plant into the sun and knock zaharm's ship into deep space, presumable back to the alien planet he came from, with a burned tree.

but yeah, considering how weaker this spawn is from his comic counter part and cap's powers, he's not winning this one.

i think cap stomps comic and movie spawn to you need god spawn to get a win.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    cap is strong enough to throw a nuclear power plant into the sun and knock zaharm's ship into deep space, presumable back to the alien planet he came from, with a burned tree.

but yeah, considering how weaker this spawn is from his comic counter part and cap's powers, he's not winning this one.
    From where did Cap toss the nuke plant into the sun?

I used to love watching Captain Planet when I was a kid, so I've forgotten about most of his feats. You would think that Spawn would destroy Cap in a fight...

Mighty Member

Cap turns him into a tree.

EzioAuditore1476

You have to bear in mind, that even with basic comic book Spawn, it clearly states that "no weapons or force of the Earth can kill him" weaken perhaps, but not kill. Since CP is pretty much all about "the Earth" hence his name, this would be a serious disadvantage for him. If Spawn dipped his Hell chains in radioactive sludge, or used his firearms with toxic waste filled bullets, then he would have Captain Planet severely weakened, perhaps to the point that he must say "the power is yours" and go back into the rings of the planeteers who of course are only human. Either way it would be interesting to see.

Quote Originally Posted by EzioAuditore1476 View Post
    You have to bear in mind, that even with basic comic book Spawn, it clearly states that "no weapons or force of the Earth can kill him" weaken perhaps, but not kill. Since CP is pretty much all about "the Earth" hence his name, this would be a serious disadvantage for him. If Spawn dipped his Hell chains in radioactive sludge, or used his firearms with toxic waste filled bullets, then he would have Captain Planet severely weakened, perhaps to the point that he must say "the power is yours" and go back into the rings of the planeteers who of course are only human. Either way it would be interesting to see.
    1: this is cartoon spawn.

2: statements have no sway here. only high end consistent feats.

3: dipping his chains in toxic waste or using toxic waste bullets would count as prep and standard matches here have no prep, unless the OP states it.

This thread rises from the grave just like Al Simmons.

Yeah, Cartoon Spawn is definitely way out of his league here. Though I wonder about Comic Spawn and if any of his powers and black magic abilities would count towards "pollution," since even the emotion of pure hate harmed Captain Planet. Plus, unlike cartoon Spawn, comic Spawn has shown some control over mother nature (though I don't think to the extent of Captain Planet).

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    This thread rises from the grave just like Al Simmons.

Yeah, Cartoon Spawn is definitely way out of his league here. Though I wonder about Comic Spawn and if any of his powers and black magic abilities would count towards "pollution," since even the emotion of pure hate harmed Captain Planet. Plus, unlike cartoon Spawn, comic Spawn has shown some control over mother nature (though I don't think to the extent of Captain Planet).
    not sure about black magic counting since spawn isn't hateful himself. at least, not to the level of fu-manchu hitler.

BANNED

This makes me wonder if the smoke arising from rocket blasts and grenades may not also have a debilitating effect on the good Captain. If so Al can always straff the area though he would find cap a hard target to pin down or tag.

Eco-Superman should win this one pretty easily.