View Poll Results: What changes will happen at the JGSHL?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Relentless Headmistress Sage

11 50.00%
  • All New Excalibur Now

3 13.64%
  • The Return of Kitty Pryde with her head hung down and begging forgiveness

9 40.91%
  • The Return of Colossus, vowing never to talk again

7 31.82%
  • The Firing of Hank McCoy and his constant screw-ups

12 54.55%
  • No More Students

9 40.91%
  • The cleansing of the Banshee and his glorious bearded return

8 36.36%
  • No More Uncanny Avengers

8 36.36%
  • The Excommunication of Elizabeth Braddock

1 4.55%
  • The Creation of the Church of the Storm

6 27.27%
  • The Rise of the Perfect Storm

8 36.36%
  • Dazzler and Pixie: World Tour

3 13.64%
  • Forcing McCoy to use his time machine to actually be of use and save Moira MacTaggert

11 50.00%
  • No more Bamfs

7 31.82%
  • Other - Please Specify

2 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    BANNED

Lightbulb [Storm Week] - Rebuilding the Gold Side

It is common knowledge that Wolverine is dying and the Schism in the X-Verse is not going to be solved because of it, on the contrary it has been stated that the Schism might widen due to the Last Will & Testament of Charles Francis Xavier. It is also common knowledge that Storm is going to step up in Wolverine's shoes and lead what is known as the Gold Side or True X-Men or The Good Guys. Many would argue that the Schism should have been between Storm and whathisname in the first place, but we're getting retribution for that mistake.

In any case, now that Storm is stepping up, how is she going to rebuild the Gold Side? What sort of changes will happen at the Jean Grey School for Higher Learning? What do you feel is she going to do to improve the lives of those under her care? Who will leave? Who will return? Who will feed her grapes?

BANNED

o

Quote Originally Posted by Valeficent View Post
    It is common knowledge that Wolverine is dying and the Schism in the X-Verse is not going to be solved because of it, on the contrary it has been stated that the Schism might widen due to the Last Will & Testament of Charles Francis Xavier. It is also common knowledge that Storm is going to step up in Wolverine's shoes and lead what is known as the Gold Side or True X-Men or The Good Guys. Many would argue that the Schism should have been between Storm and whathisname in the first place, but we're getting retribution for that mistake.

In any case, now that Storm is stepping up, how is she going to rebuild the Gold Side? What sort of changes will happen at the Jean Grey School for Higher Learning? What do you feel is she going to do to improve the lives of those under her care? Who will leave? Who will return? Who will feed her grapes?
    the few X-characters I follow should leave, Iceman, Indie, Rockslide and QQ. Then I could save the money required to purchase tis book

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mikekerr3 View Post
    the few X-characters I follow should leave, Iceman, Indie, Rockslide and QQ. Then I could save the money required to purchase tis book
    I don't know who Indie is

Praiseworthy Analyst Emerald_616's Avatar

I voted for 8 things! So many changes make would I!

Val, where does that beautiful image come from! I must know

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald_616 View Post
    I voted for 8 things! So many changes make would I!

Val, where does that beautiful image come from! I must know
    from a horrible book that was cancelled because no one purchased it. The best said the better.

You are more than welcome to suggest more changes ^_^

Laughing because the two Beast options are in the lead

Praiseworthy Analyst Emerald_616's Avatar

from a horrible book that was cancelled because no one purchased it. The best said the better.

I MUST KNOW!!! *searches Google Images*

I would add the final dissolution of X-Force with the return of Betsy to her original English body. The reinstatement of Storm's XSE as well

BANNED

This would take place in X-MEN:

-In the wake of The Watcher's death, the Phoenix Egg is found on the moon! She's back! But what's left in the world for a girl to do after holding the universe in her hands? What's left when her old life is all gone? Old Friends? New love? A legacy? A school?
    Reunited once again, the goddesses lead the X-Men and the Jean Grey School in defending and educating a world that hates and fears them as an international anti-mutant terror cell rises. But what does the terror cell have to do with Storm and Katherine Pryde?

What makes the X-Men, the X-Men? Find out here!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Egg View Post

-In the wake of The Watcher's death, the Phoenix Egg is found on the moon! She's back! But what's left in the world for a girl to do after holding the universe in her hands? What's left when her old life is all gone? Old Friends? New love? A legacy? A school?
    Reunited once again, the goddesses lead the X-Men and the Jean Grey School in defending and educating a world that hates and fears them as an international anti-mutant terror cell rises. But what does the terror cell have to do with Storm and Katherine Pryde?

....go on....

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Egg View Post

^ I would add this to my pull list.

The Gold side need to make a come back and prove once more who runs this world.

First, we need for Jean Grey to return and reclaim all that is hers. At the top of the list is that school that bares her name. Headmistress Grey all the way. Then Storm can lead the reforged X-treme Sanctions Executive team on missions and adventures around world.

I would also love to see Kitty and Dani form a team of New X-men, and lead the next generation.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Val you are a mess lol. As much as I love BP and Storm together ur comments regarding that time period always make me laugh.... and **dead** @ the comment "who will feed her grapes?" Lol

All-New Member

Those are some oddly shaped grapes.

All-New Member

Other-Cyclops continues to keep everyone at the jean grey school safe