Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Pharah x Mercy
    There is a land called passive-agressiva, and I am their queen.

Yup. Franco has been in Forever Evil already.

No news about Helena, but it gives me a glimmer of hope that she's alive somewhere, as Geoff Johns seems to be ignoring the continuity established in World's Finest.

I think that after Cassandra Cain, Helena has the greatest chance of coming back now.
    Psychologically, the guns you use will define you ~ Pharoahe Monch

I like ladies who wear purple | Kate Bishop | Helena Bertinelli

Wonder Woman is The Love of My Life | Forza Azzurri

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mastermind View Post
    Given that Bertinelli is appearing on Arrow and Wayne is back on Earth and possibly dead . . .
    Source?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    Sounds good.

Though I don't trust any of the current Bat-writers to do her justice.
    I wouldn't mind her popping up in Eternal. Other than that, yeah, the Batbooks are pretty sucky right now.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Source?

Forgot to type the 2, but yeah, she's probably dead. Can't blame DC when her book sold poorly and fans hated her.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mastermind View Post

Forgot to type the 2, but yeah, she's probably dead. Can't blame DC when her book sold poorly and fans hated her.
    "Her book sold poorly"? Based on what? According to Diamond's numbers, it's been selling at least 20,000 copies as far as I can remember, doing better than some of the popular titles like Swamp Thing, and the March issue was over 25,000 copies (thanks in part to the crossover w/Batman Superman most likely) and among Diamond's Top 100 titles. What is your definition of "selling poorly" these days?

As for the "possibly dead", all you're providing is a promo illustration? Really?

Are you saying DC's covers and other illustrations that aren't part of an actual story are always reliable as to what will actually happen in a story?

I had nothing against Helena Wayne until they made her burn Bertinelli's pictures and even though it's not her fault I can't and won't support her. Helena Bertinelli is one of my all time favorite characters and we fans need to speak up and let DC know we want her back!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil is Legend View Post
    I had nothing against Helena Wayne until they made her burn Bertinelli's pictures . . .
    She was burning phony I.D. pictures that she (Helena Wayne) was using when she was pretending to be Helena Bertinelli, wasn't she?

She was burning phony I.D. pictures that she (Helena Wayne) was using when she was pretending to be Helena Bertinelli, wasn't she?
    Yeah,it still rubbed me the wrong way. And the disrespect that Levitz showed her makes it hard to support his character,especially as a life long Bertinelli fan. I would forgive DC a lot if they brought her back.

Yeah,it still rubbed me the wrong way. And the disrespect that Levitz showed her makes it hard to support his character,especially as a life long Bertinelli fan. I would forgive DC a lot if they brought her back.
    How is that "disrespect"? Why is it "disrespectful" to burn fake photos?

Do we even know if it was originally Levitz' idea to switch from Bertinelli to Wayne, or did that decision come from the editorial side?

How is that "disrespect"? Why is it "disrespectful" to burn fake photos?

Do we even know if it was originally Levitz' idea to switch from Bertinelli to Wayne, or did that decision come from the editorial side?
    I meant it's disrespectful to lead fans to believe they were buying a series that was Helena Bertinelli and then half way through saying it's actually Helena Wayne. I don't know who's decision it was but until I do I hold Levitz and DC responsible. They were a million different ways they could have handle that situation.

Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

I meant it's disrespectful to lead fans to believe they were buying a series that was Helena Bertinelli and then half way through saying it's actually Helena Wayne. I don't know who's decision it was but until I do I hold Levitz and DC responsible. They were a million different ways they could have handle that situation.
    Not even halfway but nearly at the end, though I suspect Levitz was writing Bertinelli until very late in the game.

Still, her using Bertinelli's id while on that Earth would be sensible enough.

P00007s.jpg

Miss The Huntress/HB in comics. My first intro to the huntress was Justice League unlimited. I love her story so dark and tragic.
    Thank god for Injustice gods among us right now, hopefully she gets more to do in it .

source
    I even like the infamous version of Huntress in Arrow.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterX View Post
    P00007s.jpg

Miss The Huntress/HB in comics. My first intro to the huntress was Justice League unlimited. I love her story so dark and tragic.
    Thank god for Injustice gods among us right now, hopefully she gets more to do in it .

source
    I even like the infamous version of Huntress in Arrow.
    I'm really hoping she comes back soon

Is she does come back what should they do with her?

Is she does come back what should they do with her?
    Well, giving her a new codename and costume would be a start. After that, much of her back story and direction would still work . . . she could be a vigilante obsessed with taking down crime families, and avoid many of the costumed kooks unless they're hired by the mob.

Well, giving her a new codename and costume would be a start. After that, much of her back story and direction would still work . . . she could be a vigilante obsessed with taking down crime families, and avoid many of the costumed kooks unless they're hired by the mob.
    I like that idea but what should they call her? Knightress?