Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I love Jackson's movie verse fury. But jr. Not so much. I want number Mar El to go eat fury a book either solo or team. If team make it simular to secret avengers but no supers aside from quake. I'd say fury, widow, bucky, quake and maybe dugan
    X-Men Forever

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Team DD +++ BuckyNat Master Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Is that Japanese Fury?

I like the outfit though.
    Currently reading:
    - Gangsta.
    - Gangsta. Cursed
    - Tokyo Ghoul:re

Quote Originally Posted by Agent MM View Post
    Is that Japanese Fury?
    I really have no idea, my friend.

Fury by Dave Johnson...
    fury.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Of Orphans View Post
    I've outlined before why Nick Fury Jr. was a poor business decision for a number of reasons, mostly because if this trend continues, Marvel continues to risk compromising its loyalty business model, which strives on customer satisfaction, which leads to customer loyalty, which leads to profitability.

In Marvel's case, customer satisfaction depends on creative quality, which is largely considered absent in conception of Nick Fury Jr. and in many of the stories involving him that followed.

So respectfully, from a business perspective, Fury Jr. has not justified the efforts to put him where he is, not with the business model Marvel depends on to sell their books. That's not to say there isn't a right way to do it. Personally, bringing in 1610 Fury would have been better, though I suppose what irks many fans is the treatment of 616 Fury and the shameless way they wrote him off and tied him to the moon, which is perfectly understandable.
    That and the fact that they barely metion Nick Fury's OTHER SON and Fury JR. "s Step Brother in the comics anymore.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    I really hope a good writer comes in soon and bring back the real Nick Fury and his Howling Commandos. (Non-LMD Dum Dum, Gabe Jones...)
    I second to this, or it could be awkward if they used Time travel again for this idea.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BBally View Post
    I really hated what MARVEL did to Nick Fury and his mythos in Original Sin and the fact it's considered his swan song just pushes my buttons.

Still, this isn't enough to convince to hop on the Fury Jr./Sam Fury Hate wagon, since I don't hate Nick Jr. and I love Sam Jackson's Nick Fury.
    I agree with this all the way as it makes Nick Fury's past accomplishments mean nothing now. Even the Daisy Johnson thing means nothing now.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

I really have no idea, my friend.

Fury by Dave Johnson...
    fury.jpg
    Love this one! Very Steranko.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Been reading Secret Warriors Complete Collection vol2. Great scenes with the old Howling Commandos. God I miss Fury!
    Currently reading:
    - Gangsta.
    - Gangsta. Cursed

Quote Originally Posted by Agent MM View Post
    God I miss Fury!

Just kidding, my friend.

Just kidding, my friend.
    Currently reading:
    - Gangsta.
    - Gangsta. Cursed

Classic Fury by Ross...
    CLASSIC FURY.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Love this one! Very Steranko.
    FURY and 100 BULLETS by JOHNSON..
    fury.jpg

Fury and Val.
    Fury and Val.jpg

You're making me depressed.
    Currently reading:
    - Gangsta.
    - Gangsta. Cursed