Default "Six-Gun Gorilla: Long Days of Vengeance"

Howdy folks! Just figured I'd pop in and shamelessly pimp my comic SIX-GUN GORILLA: LONG DAYS OF VENGEANCE. We sold out (300 comics) at the New York Comic Con and the reviews we've been getting thus far have been pretty kind:

"It don't get much better than this, Pal. A rootin--tootin' six-gun shootin', Western adventure that makes me run off at the adjectives. Wonderful stuff." - JOE R. LANSDALE

"Cartoonish by only a pinch, the story does a great job of walking that line of being too fantastical, yet has just enough realism to make you understand that this is a story with heft and emotion… (an) indie powerhouse of a book.” - AIN'T IT COOL NEWS

"Who can say no to a well-executed western starring a ferocious six-gun wielding simian? ...a really good comic-book." - THE COMIC AGE

“Christgau’s story is setting itself up to be a fantastic reimagining of a lost classic, and one worth keeping an eye on.” - SUPER ATOMICA

“Read this comic book. I’m dead serious. Find it, buy it, and enjoy how SIX-GUN GORILLA: LONG DAYS OF VENGEANCE succeeds as any good comic book should.” - COMIC BASTARDS

The first four issues are available at www.sixgungorilla.com and the first issue just went live on ComiXology.

You can also check us out at https://www.facebook.com/SixGunGorilla. We're currently a mere 29 Likes away from a thousand, so if you like what you see help us out!

Cheers,

B
    SGG03_stare_adj_zpsb999097f.jpg
    Last edited by BChristgau; 01-17-2015 at 11:41 AM.