Greetings all you Hellboy and Mignolaverse fans!

I've been a fan of Hellboy for many years but only got into reading the wider 'verse' titels in the last two years. Since then I have read everything through at least 2 times up to the current releases (thank you Dark Horse ap for giving me easy access to everything!). As with most of you i suspect, a major factor in my love for the various series in the Mignolaverse is how wide-spanning and interlocked everything is. I love world-building in fiction (Star Wars, Dune, The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Warhammer 40k) and the Mignolaverse, to me, takes the cake. For something that was never planned to be so large and varied Mignola, Allie and the others have done an amazing job.

Enough of my gushing. When I first read the Hellboy Companion when it came out I didnt get half the references made in it or know where to find out where they were from. Since reading the greater-verse titles outside of Hellboy I've been able to pick up most of the pieces but I wanted to create a full timeline of the events in the Mignolaverse with reference to the comic or collection they were from. In saying this I have basically re-typed the entire timeline found in the Companion and have added in as many dates and events as I can find. That is untill circa 2007 in the fictional timeline. After that I loose all point of reference in the story as there are never any dates given. I know this is intentional for the main part but it irks me a bit because I can't finish my timeline to the current dates. Stuff like Lobster Johnson, Sledgehammer '44, Witchfinder and Hellboy and the B.P.R.D. are easier as there is normally at least a year that the stroy is based in.

Basically what I'm asking is if anyone can help me to fill in the dates for a lot of the events past Hellboy: Darkness Calls and B.P.R.D. The Black Goddess. I am guessing that the timeframe of the storiers is roughly the same as the release dates of the issues themselves. For example, the current story arcs for B.P.R.D. Hell on Earth and Abe Sapien would be set around end-2014 to early-2015 in the story. Does anyone know if this is correct? Also does anyone know if anyone else has compiled a complete (to date) timeline of the events in the Mignolaverse? Note, I am not looking for a reading order or publishing order but for a fictional timeline of the events in the Mignolaverse.

Also if anyone is interested in a copy of the current timeline I have compiled so far please let me know. I'll be happy to post it here of attach a link unless anyone knows of any reason (board rules or legal) why I would not be allowed to as most of the content is from the Hellboy Companion.

Thanks to any for your help and I look forward to discussing this and adding to my timeline in the near future.

Cheers. PHM