If you read this, let me know if you would watch the movie if it was ever made?

Rated R.

(clip of space ships firing at a huge, looming shape)

Voiceover: We called it the Stellophage. The Star Eater
(Clip of Shadow Shape hovering over a planet, sending spores along the ground, infecting people to become mindless slaves)

Voiceover: His converts slaughtered millions.

(Clip of United Earth flag flying next to Machine men, Mazone and Illumidas flags)

Voiceover: Earth allied with former enemies to kill this monster, recruiting any able bodied fighter to join the military (Clip of 4 young people. A tall German man with long brown hair, a tall red-haired woman, an average sized Japanese man in a bullet riddled cloak and hat, and an alien woman with blue skin and green eyes )

Voiceover: The war seemed hopeless, Until one ship performed the impossible. (Clip to sharp nosed spaceship flying at the Stellophage, cannons firing) And there we discovered it's secret

Voiceover: But the fools at the Alliance refused to listen to us, refused to believe our warning. We were branded outlaws. (clip of Japanese man getting shot in the back, red haired woman being slashed with a sword, and an explosion going off by the tall man, set off by several lasers firing on him at once)

Voiceover: Now, my crew and I sail this sea of stars. (Clip of snub nosed spaceship flying through space, a Jolly Rodger on it's bow and waving on the mast) Here, on the Arcadia, We fight for freedom.

Man who was doing the voiceover: (Steps out of the shadows to reveal himself as the tall man from the clips, now wearing a cape over a black outfit with a Skull and Crossbones the shirt, as well as a belt that carries a sword-like laser rifle in one holster and a laser pistol in the opposite holster. His right eye is obscured by his hair, but behind the hair is an eyepatch) Will you sail with me, Tadashi? To avenge your father? To protect what you hold dear? (holds out a weapon that looks like a Colt 78 revolver, except with more high tech)

(Rapid fire clips of the Captain sword fighting someone, the Arcadia shooting, the Stellophage roaring, and a young man with darker brown hair hugging a brown haired, blue eyed Japanese girl)

Young man aka Tadashi (takes the weapon) When do we start, Captain?

(Title Appears: SPACE PIRATE CAPTAIN HARLOCK)

Harlock: Activate the ram.

(The Snub nosed ship deploys a MASSIVE blade and charges toward the camera)