Default GrimJack question

So IDW put out these The Legend of GrimJack trades and I've heard that each volume contains 8 new story pages by Ostrander and Truman. I was wondering if these stories had been collected somewhere else besides the trades.

I'm a huge GrimJack fan and have all his comic appearances except these stories. Since I already have all the individual issues, I don't really want to buy the trades just for 8 new pages.

Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by FrogMan View Post
    So IDW put out these The Legend of GrimJack trades and I've heard that each volume contains 8 new story pages by Ostrander and Truman. I was wondering if these stories had been collected somewhere else besides the trades.

I'm a huge GrimJack fan and have all his comic appearances except these stories. Since I already have all the individual issues, I don't really want to buy the trades just for 8 new pages.

Anyone know?
    No idea, but wouldn't doing that have defeated the incentive of buying those collections in the first place?

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by FrogMan View Post

Anyone know?
    Don't think so, and IIRC only the first collection had new pages...
    I miss GrimJack...

Astonishing Member FanboyStranger's Avatar

I don't think there's any new story pages except maybe the first volume. Been a while since I read those collections, though.

There have been two new series that have been collected, Killer Instinct and The Manx Cat. Both take place before the First Grimjack series, and both are very good. I especially like The Manx Cat, which may be my favorite Grimjack story.

Yeah, I have both of those series. I could swear that the ads I saw for the TPB volumes said they all had 8 new pages. Hmmm....

So nobody knows what the new story in Volume One was about?