Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cybrestrike View Post
    I'd make mine a sort of version of the Exiles, but with the main characters from the 616 hurtling through time. Emplate and DOA resurrect a mutant, brainwash him, and send him to the JGS to kidnap M. The kidnapper gets M, using powers very familiar to her and a few others.

Storm sends a team of X-Men to rescue her and to find the mystery kidnapper. Beast gives them a doohickey to travel to Emplate's pocket dimension. The battle is joined, the doohickey gets damaged in the process, hurtling M and her fellow X-Men through different dimensions. The mystery kidnapper is unmasked, and it's...Synch. Their new mission: get home while surviving otherworldly extradimensional horrors on par with what Doctor Strange sees every day.

lineup:
    M (co-leader)
    Chamber (powerhouse, psychic)
    Jubilee (co-leader)
    Husk (brains and brawler)
    Synch (broken ace)
    Emplate (token evil teammate)
    DOA (comic relief, serial backstabber)
    Rockslide (snark machine)
    Anole (sidekick)
    Man-Thing (???)
    Sounds interesting

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darkgreed View Post
    i would make a mutant group that are not x-men. just former Villains finding their place in the world. they won't join the x-men or the hellfire club. they are too old for school and some don't care to join. this group will clash with every marvel hero group, because of their past. Shield has planted some agents in the group to make sure they don't do anything.

1.Amelia Voght
    2.Gargoullie
    3.neophyte
    4.Exodus- he is an immortal he can't die.
    5.Random
    6.Skids- Working for shield, trying to keep the group from going bad again
    7.Unuscione
    8.Dragoness
    9.Bliss
    10.Joseph
    This is something we definitely need a mutant perspective from people that don't wear a X or live in the mansion. Any room for Frenzy and Bishop.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Mechanix: fixing things the world fears to fix

Shadowcat: leader
    Magik
    Rockslide
    Monet
    Rachel
    Electric Eve: been wanting more about her for a long time
    Amadeus Cho
    Delphyne Gorgon
    Ashake: everybody forgot she's supposedly still in the present
    Ian McNee
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

It would be an all female x-men but ignores Schism boundaries so Emma Frost, the Cuckoos, Rogue, Storm and Domino.

I feel like we never really see the female X-Men interacting that much, the few times Emma and Storm have interacted it's been great.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    This is something we definitely need a mutant perspective from people that don't wear a X or live in the mansion. Any room for Frenzy and Bishop.
    I would use Bishop and Frenzy for X.S.E., they both don't belong in a school. they should be out there doing something. Solving crimes, finding runaway mutants, taking down threats to mutant and mankind.

Leader: Sage
    Bishop
    Frenzy
    Banshee
    Lifeguard
    Blink
    Nate Grey
    Forage
    The dream is dead, so wake up and fight!

BANNED

I would come up with New X-men part 2.
    Having Rockslide, Hellion X-23 Elixer on a team with Gambit Nightcrawler Firestar Northstar Rachel Grey in the teacher cast.
    Anole Sage and X-man Nate Grey will be also guest starring plotted heavily finding a way to get Nate his powers back.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darkgreed View Post
    I would use Bishop and Frenzy for X.S.E., they both don't belong in a school. they should be out there doing something. Solving crimes, finding runaway mutants, taking down threats to mutant and mankind.

Leader: Sage
    Bishop
    Frenzy
    Banshee
    Lifeguard
    Blink
    Nate Grey
    Forage
    I'd read that. I'd also add in rescuing mutants and inhumans from being abused by the rich and powerful.

Brought to you by CarlsJr SickAlice's Avatar

Seeing as Marvel is pushing an Avengers series of the same nature some kind of supernatural/magic specific book with relevant characters like Illyana, Wanda, Dead Girl, Pixie, Wiccan, Juggernaut, yadda yadda. I'd put Selene in at least short term to create dynamic tension and use her to partly lead into some storyarcs (trouble maker). I also would want to work Saturnyne in somehow even if she doesn't fit the bill because...I need Saturnyne in my books as do you (and YOU too!). I'd fill off some slots with new characters of course, the rookies (the brass really asked an amateur like me to juggle a ten character book? Desperate times, desperate times). They would be based in Limbo and deal with all sorts occult, supernatural happenings particularly if it had a tie to the X-Men franchise. Now that I think about it there's always been a ton of stuff like that happening to the mutants, maybe they should have designated a team like this awhile ago? It will certainly give me (or the team that takes my place midway through #1 when Marvel releases I write for crap) a good well to draw stories from.
    Last edited by SickAlice; 01-20-2015 at 07:00 PM.

Awesome THread. I have several Ideas. I think the first book I would do would be a sort of rehash of Age of Apocalyspe but call it....Rise of Apocalypse.

Evil Mutants
    Apocalypse
    Banshee(Sean Cassidy)
    Sage
    Storm
    Nightcrawler

X-Men
    Magneto
    Rogue
    Domino
    Cyclops
    Emma

Are we only limited to 10 mutants?

Member Since Jun 2009 thecrimson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the nomad View Post
    Awesome THread. I have several Ideas. I think the first book I would do would be a sort of rehash of Age of Apocalyspe but call it....Rise of Apocalypse.

Evil Mutants
    Apocalypse
    Banshee(Sean Cassidy)
    Sage
    Storm
    Nightcrawler

X-Men
    Magneto
    Rogue
    Domino
    Cyclops
    Emma

Are we only limited to 10 mutants?
    Feel free to go past 10

Spectacular Member Nightcrawler92's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cybrestrike View Post
    I'd make mine a sort of version of the Exiles, but with the main characters from the 616 hurtling through time. Emplate and DOA resurrect a mutant, brainwash him, and send him to the JGS to kidnap M. The kidnapper gets M, using powers very familiar to her and a few others.

Storm sends a team of X-Men to rescue her and to find the mystery kidnapper. Beast gives them a doohickey to travel to Emplate's pocket dimension. The battle is joined, the doohickey gets damaged in the process, hurtling M and her fellow X-Men through different dimensions. The mystery kidnapper is unmasked, and it's...Synch. Their new mission: get home while surviving otherworldly extradimensional horrors on par with what Doctor Strange sees every day.

lineup:
    M (co-leader)
    Chamber (powerhouse, psychic)
    Jubilee (co-leader)
    Husk (brains and brawler)
    Synch (broken ace)
    Emplate (token evil teammate)
    DOA (comic relief, serial backstabber)
    Rockslide (snark machine)
    Anole (sidekick)
    Man-Thing (???)
    The minute I started reading your post, i immediately thought Synch and then you said it and I was like woo!

Spectacular Member Nightcrawler92's Avatar

A. I would revive the impostor X-men that Cerebro created as real flesh and blood beings and have them truly experience life while kicking villain butt.

B. I would put a Hodgepodge group of mutants together who were randomly teleported to a planet that ends up being the key to the universe and they have to save it and yeah:

The mutants are :

1. Cypher
    2. Magneto
    3. Cecilia Reyes
    4. Prodigy
    5. Creep
    6. Goldballs
    Last edited by Nightcrawler92; 01-20-2015 at 10:25 PM.

X-
    Siryn is being hunted down by demons trying to steal her Death god powers.
    She calls for help to the x-men. Her father Banshee leads the team of her closet friends and magic users to help him.

Leader:Banshee
    Forge
    Warpath
    Boom Boom
    Shatterstar
    Magma
    Moonstar

Rictor & wolfbane join later
    The dream is dead, so wake up and fight!

Ultimate Member

Let's see...

Team lead by Warren/Betsy...I'd marry them off and have two of their kids from an alternate timeline join them, and the kids would be late teens to early twenties so no kids. Then I'd add Warpath and Siryn and finally let them be together, after having gotten rid of her whole death goddess thing, then I'd throw in say Forge and a few new characters that can play bit roles, basically make the team a high action world spanning team that saves hostages in the jungle one day and pulls a True Lies the next to sneak into a fancy ball and get out with a list of CIA or FBI operatives the next, though with no real black ops and no killing thing...

Or just get the mystical X-characters together lead by Storm with Forge's help, then add Warpath and Siryn and Nightcrawler and maybe one or two more and go from there...

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    Mechanix: fixing things the world fears to fix

Shadowcat: leader
    Magik
    Rockslide
    Monet
    Rachel
    Electric Eve: been wanting more about her for a long time
    Amadeus Cho
    Delphyne Gorgon
    Ashake: everybody forgot she's supposedly still in the present
    Ian McNee
    Holy BAJEZZUS!!! I just looked up who Electric Eve was and didn't realize that they already made a "Morlocks" book!! I NEED THESE COMICS!!! Thanks for turning me on to this!