Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What villains could the Cyborg film use, out of interest? I mean, does he have his own Rogues' Gallery, large, memorable, small, or forgetable?

Or, lend a enemy or two from others, to better suit, like Parasite, from Superman, or Count Vertigo even?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    I would have preferred John Stewart on the Justice League. After watching Cyborg on Teen Titans and loving it, I won't get excited for his movie unless WB plans on making a Teen Titans film.
    Honestly Cyborg is the most interesting part of Johns' Justice League. He's had extreme bad luck with solo stuff. Obviously his solo series which was announced for June is being used to get people used to seeing Vic in a solo role.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    What villains could the Cyborg film use, out of interest? I mean, does he have his own Rogues' Gallery, large, memorable, small, or forgetable?

Or, lend a enemy or two from others, to better suit, like Parasite, from Superman, or Count Vertigo even?
    It's doubtful that they'll use other people's villains. The likeliest villain is Gizmo, or a version of him. If not then maybe Vandal Savage, Psimon, or a new villain that could be created in his solo series.

EDIT: Now that I think about it Ivo and Amazo are actually the most likely. I read somewhere that DC has been setting New 52 Ivo up as Vic's nemesis ever since Origin.
    Last edited by GrandKaiser; 02-08-2015 at 01:01 PM.