- Uncanny Avengers #4
    - Nova #29-30
    - Thor #7
    - Daredevil #15-15.1
    - Fantastic Four #645
    - Ant-Man #4
    - All-New Captain America #6
    - All-New X-Men #40-41

This month I've decided to trade wait Captain Marvel, Ms. Marvel and Silver Surfer from here on out. Depending how Spider-Verse ends, I might be giving Spidey books a little break. Not that I haven't been loving them, I just feel Spidey'd out and my wallet could use the break. GotG I just can't sit through any longer. It feels like barely anything is happening and it's moving at a glacial pace, which is why I ended up dropping Uncanny X-Men.

Astonishing Member

Amazing Spider-Man #17
    Guardians 3000 #7
    Fantastic Four #645
    Amazing X-Men #19

Quote Originally Posted by rororomunroe View Post
    "Inhuman" is selling SO well that we needed yet another Inhumans title??? God, if only X-Factor had a movie coming out, maybe instead of cancelling it, we'd have two books now. As a Marvel Zombie of over 20 years, its uncanny to me how few Marvel books I pick up these days. With the constant relaunches and endless game of creative musical chairs, there's really no reason to stick with a title for long. It's become so easy to drop a title--especially when the sweat on your hands is enough to damage the $4-5 book. Dan Slott's Spider-Man is the only shining light in an era of inconsistency and disappointing quality.
    i-couldnt-agree.jpg

Storm #10 (that cover is EVERYTHING)
    Amazing X-Men #19
    X-Men #26

Maybe's
    GotG & X-Men Omega #1
    Legendary Star-Lord #11
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Looks like a solid month, but I think Marvel is trying too hard to push Inhumans. The sales of the Inhumans series haven't been blowing everybody away. I understand why Marvel wants to build interest in them, but I don't think what they're doing is working very well. Characters like Kamala Khan should be a template for how to build interest in something like Inhumans. But they keep trying to reinvent Black Bolt and Medusa into something they're not. I don't see Uncanny Inhumans doing any better, especially if the title alone feeds the perception that Marvel is trying to subvert the X-men. But I've been wrong before.

Glad to see the Utopians finally show up in the X-books. And really looking forward to the Black Vortex. On paper, an X-men/Guardians of the Galaxy crossover sounds like one of those goofy ideas that shouldn't work. But as we saw with The Trial of Jean Grey, it can be awesome in its own special way.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Amazing Member

Uncanny Avengers #4
    Ms. Marvel #14
    All New Hawkeye #2
    Magneto #17
    Deadpool #250
    Thor #7

Attention Inhuman Haters and/or Conspiracy Theorists,

There IS a fan base.
    There IS a readership.
    People ARE enjoying it.

I remember back when the return of the Inhumans was announced, a lot of people were excited.
    After the MCU announcements, I read discontent and suspicion left and right around here. Geez.

I say to you: LAX, y'all.

Respectfully,
    Spaznerd#421

PS. Utopians sounds sweet. Super jazzed about that. I LOVED Utopia.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rororomunroe View Post
    "Inhuman" is selling SO well that we needed yet another Inhumans title??? God, if only X-Factor had a movie coming out, maybe instead of cancelling it, we'd have two books now.
    Marvel could publish nothing but X-books and somehow X-fans would still accuse Marvel of marginalizing the X-Men. Looking at this month's solicits, there's Uncanny X-Men, All-New X-Men, Amazing X-Men, X-Men, Spider-Man & The X-Men, Uncanny Avengers, Storm, Cyclops, Magneto, Deadpool, a Deadpool mini, and a weekly Wolverine series. And yet, adding a second Inhuman title is somehow evidence of Marvel's evil anti-mutant conspiracy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post

There IS a fan base.
    There IS a readership.
    People ARE enjoying it.
    This. Inhuman is one of my favorite books each month.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    Marvel could publish nothing but X-books and somehow X-fans would still accuse Marvel of marginalizing the X-Men. Looking at this month's solicits, there's Uncanny X-Men, All-New X-Men, Amazing X-Men, X-Men, Spider-Man & The X-Men, Storm, Uncanny Avengers, Cyclops, Magneto, Deadpool, a Deadpool mini, and a weekly Wolverine series. And yet, adding a second Inhuman title is somehow evidence of Marvel's evil anti-mutant conspiracy.
    ^^^^ THIS! Aaaaaall of THIS!^^^^^

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    Amazing X-Men 19
    Uncanny Inhumans #0
    Inhuman 14
    Storm #10
    Thor 7
    X-Men 26
    Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man 12
    Amazing Spider-Man 17

Maybe:
    Inhuman Special 1
    Attachment 16054
    but this cover of Peter Parker, Kamala Khan and the NuHumans has me torn lol!
    I thought that was Kamala at first too, but its actually Xiaoyi (look closely at the eyes).

Spectacular Member

Stuff I know I'm getting:
    Cap & the Mighty Avengers
    Spider-Gwen

Trade-Waiting:
    Cyclops
    Ant-Man
    Ms. Marvel
    Daredevil
    All-New Hawkeye
    Inhumans/Uncanny Inhumans

No Clue:
    Ms Marvel (might start getting this monthly)
    Howard the Duck
    Spider-Man 2099
    Darth Vader
    All-New Ghost Rider (Did this get cancelled?)

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    Marvel could publish nothing but X-books and somehow X-fans would still accuse Marvel of marginalizing the X-Men. Looking at this month's solicits, there's Uncanny X-Men, All-New X-Men, Amazing X-Men, X-Men, Spider-Man & The X-Men, Uncanny Avengers, Storm, Cyclops, Magneto, Deadpool, a Deadpool mini, and a weekly Wolverine series. And yet, adding a second Inhuman title is somehow evidence of Marvel's evil anti-mutant conspiracy.
    That right there sums up why the "Marvel hates X-Men and its fans" conspiracies are ridiculous. That's a lot of X-love from Marvel (and let's not forget that X-Factor and X-Force both had monthlies in 2014).

Amazing Member

Yes:
    -Uncanny Inhumans #0 (Soule's Inhuman has been awesome, looking forward to Uncanny!)
    -Inhuman #14
    -Inhuman Special #1
    -Star Wars #4
    -Amazing Spider-Man #17
    -Cyclops #12
    -Legendary Star-Lord #11
    -The Black Vortex Omega #1
    -Guardians 3000 #7 (Abnett bringing together future Guardians with current Guardians? Sweet! Also, he's been killing it on this book!)
    -Superior Iron Man #7+8
    -Ant-Man #4

Maybe:
    -Amazing Spider-Man #17.1 (I havent decided yet, I always love me some Spidey, however, I need to cut down on my list. Besides, I feel like I could've been without some of the .1 .2 etc issues in the past)
    -Silk #3
    -Spider-Gwen #3
    -Guardians of the Galaxy #26 (Recently spoke with my lcs about removing GotG from my pull list after #25, I have enjoyed G3K alot more and it's only been out for 4 issues, I might change my mind IF Bendis can convince me during the months to come)
    Last edited by CookieVonDoom; 01-20-2015 at 08:38 AM.

There IS a fan base.
    There IS a readership.
    People ARE enjoying it.

I remember back when the return of the Inhumans was announced, a lot of people were excited.
    After the MCU announcements, I read discontent and suspicion left and right around here. Geez.

Respectfully,
    Spaznerd#421

yes inhuman 10 selling like hot cakes @ 25k. i wish x-factor sold anywhere near those numbers - maybe it would still be in print.

ACES!! Can we just hug it out already?? My body is ready.

There IS a fan base.
    There IS a readership.
    People ARE enjoying it.

Respectfully,
    Spaznerd#421

Thank you for saying this. I'm pretty new here, but since joining I've got the feeling that there's this strange hatred/animosity toward the Inhuman's. Being one of Kirby's kookier creations, I adore the heck out of them and always have. Addressing the other post you quoted about the X-Books. I do think it's silly that a franchise that has so many books, can even feel threatened by one that is going to have a grand total of two. What's more you have Brian Bendis, Marvel's top writer on the two main books. The X-Books look like they're in pretty good shape to me. What I'm seeing, comes off as a lot of petty "we were here first." type remarks. Mutants and Inhuman's are both awesome properties IMO. There's really no need to fret.