BANNED

Default Ghostbusters vs Hellboy

The Ghostbusters going up against Hellboy.

The battle takes place in New York.

Note: These are the movie versions For Ghostbusters and Hellboy.

Incredible Member

It ends in one liners between Venkman and red. .

Do the Proton packs work on demons? They did next to nothing to Gozer, and even ghosts as powerful as Viggo are able to resist them.

My first thought was that Hellboy shoots them. But that Zinco equipment is highly unreliable. How do we factor unreliable standard gear into a rumble?

The real issue with him just shooting them is that Hellboy himself admits he's a bad shot. He's only good with the Samaritian at close range.

Quote Originally Posted by kingmyth View Post
    Note: These are the movie versions For Ghostbusters and Hellboy.
    why are you limiting the Ghostbusters to movie showings?

Mighty Member

my guess is that if the Ghostbusters aren't handicapped and limited to their cinematic feats that Hellboy has no way to counter their more esoteric feats?

half the fun of this rumble is imagining what theyw ould say to each other. this would have made for an entertaining crossover movie IMO. not quite as awesome as MCU Cap and movie Hellboy fighting the Red Skull and Nazis-- but pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Totoro Man View Post
    not quite as awesome as MCU Cap and movie Hellboy fighting the Red Skull and Nazis.
    They should totally do that. There's even room for it to happen, somewhere between the montage of Cap and Howling Commando scenes in the First Avenger movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Totoro Man View Post
    my guess is that if the Ghostbusters aren't handicapped and limited to their cinematic feats that Hellboy has no way to counter their more esoteric feats?

half the fun of this rumble is imagining what theyw ould say to each other. this would have made for an entertaining crossover movie IMO. not quite as awesome as MCU Cap and movie Hellboy fighting the Red Skull and Nazis-- but pretty awesome.

That would be the best thing ever.

Ghostbusters comics are under IDW, whose stock in trade these days seems to be endless inter-franchise crossovers, so never say never.

Me, I'm hoping for a Ghostbusters vs. Hellraiser comic, but it'll be either so gory that it goes against Ghostbusters' style, or so neutered that it goes against Hellraiser' style. I'd still love to see them both in the field of battle, though.